1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where is the chemistry?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Disciple2123, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Disciple2123

Disciple2123 Member

After 3 years of being together you'd think that Harden and Howard would have some sort of chemistry playing together. More and more we are seeing how Harden and the team plays with more fluidity and the spacing is so much better without Howard. We need Howard's defense and rebounding but it kills thing on the other end of the court. My question is what or who has failed in getting Harden and Howard to have real chemistry? If you notice either of these guys rarely ever have huge games on the same night, it's either one or the other. They can never seem to work together well on the same night. In Howard's two monster games this season we've lost and Harden had very mediocre games in both. Why is this happening? Why don't they have any sort of chemistry?

If you're one of the people that think they do have great chemistry I'd be very interested in hearing your thought process as to why you think so.

P.s. In last nights game vs the Suns I don't recall seeing many high PnR with Howard... This is what he's good at!! Why aren't they running this?

1 person likes this.
  2. Ns575

Ns575 Member

3. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

It's in the same place with the system...

You find one and you should find the other...

T_Man

4. IvanLCPM

IvanLCPM Member

nowhere to be seen

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

Just two good players who take turns "dominating".

Said the same thing in another thread.

6. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

No Gameplan

7. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

No a good coach on this team for years. A coach like Pop will make a difference if you are talking the chemistry.

8. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Same reason Ty sucks with James, because James needs the ball at a historically monumental rate, making him very difficult to play with. Gotta get tough dudes that don't care about shots. PJ Tucker would be nice. Bruisers and knife fighters...

9. Disciple2123

Disciple2123 Member

I ask myself what they heck have these guys been doing in practice for 3 years! I mean they just do not coexist very well together. It's kind of a bad spot to be in. Your two stars haven't created any chemistry but you need Howard's defense and rebounding. Like where do they go from here? Do you keep Dwight and hope chemistry gets better or do you go through 4or 5 more years of the same stuff?