1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where have we heard this before ...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sly-did-NOT-report-fear-racial-profiling.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Syed Rizwan, devout follower of Mohammed standing in front of a well maintained lawn. Looking very moderate.

[​IMG]

Syed Rizwan, on his way to receive 72 virgins.

A well integrated muslim-American, not a lunatic on a boat from the Arab world, is the orchestrator of another mass attack against the West.

Now is the time, more than ever, to be vigilant regarding "moderates". They aren't being "seduced" by ISIS. ISIS is a convenient excuse for moderate muslims to pretend like they are world's away from the executionary barbarians that plague the Middle East. They're victims of a book called the Quran - and the rhetoric of Mohammed.

The reality is, it's a deep rooted cultural and ideological issue that prevents the most well acclimated muslims from feeling at ease in today's civilized world. At any given point, they can cross that thin, thin line.

So the Azade's and Glynch's and AdeelSadaqi's look you in the eye, pretend to be just like you... the words of Mohammed constantly devour their mind. A religion that oppresses women, rapes boys and kills all those who question them isn't at ease with the civilized world.

And it ends up causing potentially good people to toss and turn at night, constantly questioning what it is to be a good muslim. How much longer can I continue the dance, pretend to be like these happy folk around me, when virgins and glory in the name of Mohammed 1 attack away?

What we have here is Stockholm Syndrome. A horrible situation to be in, but the captor just don't know any better. And to question it, is to break the only thing they know.

Remain vigilant. Ask questions. Profile, and profile some more. If you've never done anything for others in your life, now is the time you can turn it around. For the sake of society. Laughter. And all that is holy to civilized folk.

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Ronny/nomar/whatever, When you martyr the Honey Bear account due to excess attention whoring - will you get 72 virgin BBS accounts as a reward?

3. Major

Major Member

So have you reported their suspicious behavior yet to authorities? Have you investigated them at all? Or do you just talk about vigiliant? If they do something bad and you did nothing to stop it, it seems like blood is on your hands at this point.

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Political correctness is getting people killed! I'm more worry about Islamic terrorists than Islamophobia and if you see anything wrong with that then you're part of the problem.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

Should report guys that look like this as well, correct?

Rocket River

1 person likes this.
  6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

If you see them piling up weapons and working on explosive devices, then yes, definitely.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Depends on what they are doing and where they are. You see a guy that looks like that eyeing a "black church" then absolutely. You see that guy in Oxford, Mississippi in the grove near Ole Miss' stadium on game day, let it slide.

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

...I m sceptic if he ever sees a 72vrigins or you see your 72 transgender partners after life..anyhow,

For you ,I think this women represent white Christian women in Ohio

[youtube]lqBPchnz6gw[/youtube]

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

why is this dude such a loser?

Everytime I picture him getting the little excitement out of his way doing this, I imagine some really sad sad life.

10. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

So who is going to report honey boo boo to the authorities? hashtag pursuit of jail

11. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Women are by and large the face of child murder. Similar to young muslim males being the face of terrorist attacks. How old are you?

12. Honey Bear

I am so, so ecstatic with the cliches that posted in this thread.

Mid management guys running circles on the work treadmill like samfisher and major, displaying their apathy towards issues that don't affect their families directly.

Angry muslims like exiled blaming white people. Anxiously awaiting his chance at martyrdom after marrying a first cousin.

These are great examples of what not to be in life. Take accountability for who you are, what you represent, and push forth the boundaries of a harmonious society where islam has finally had their much needed reformation. Otherwise, you're an enabler.

13. Exiled

Exiled Member

Masturbating Bear I'm white too lol

14. Honey Bear

Plenty of white apologists who arent able to see big picture. Plenty of white muslims.

It is an ideological issue that turns good people bad.

15. Buck Turgidson

I am infinitely more concerned with getting killed by a dumbass NRA conservative gunfetish whiteboy than I am with getting killed by anyone else. Other than a dumbass in a car. Those are the scariest.

16. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

The friend of a guy who lives on the street heard from a neighbor that she regretted not "reporting" them due to racial profiling guilt?

Sounds good to me!

17. Buck Turgidson

Were they in their Safe Space?

18. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Serious questions, should we profile Salafi/Wahhabism (ultra-conservative) related communities in US? Also profile/track individuals that originate from Salafi countries?

I think it's a fair question.

19. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

It is, and you should.

20. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

I find it highly unlikely that they aren't already being closely tracked by FBI/CIA/NSA.