1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When you look at the mirror what do you see?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DMO (DJ remix), Jul 21, 2015.

1. DMO (DJ remix)

A man or a coward chicken? I was STUNNED to the blue moon when Josh Smith signed with Clipps how so MANY of you were: Throwing Morey under the buss, calling this a D offseason, crying how we regressed, talking about how we're doomed, calling this season dead ALREADY. I mean seriously, i hate how people overreact in a blink of the second and next thing you know, they all praising Morey for pulling off the things he always do. I bet these are same people that hate DMO one day, love TJ the same day, and switch the tune next time the other one is playing poorly, gimme a break!

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

A wolf and I ain't afraid.

3. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Hey man just take it easy on that back, we need you to win this.

4. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_Gqwi7Y96sk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  5. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I believe a history of posts can speak for most members and honestly, my reaction at the time was "Well, that sucks... I wonder if Morey has a backup plan in case this happens?" Lo and behold, Ty Lawson at literally zero risk. People love to knee jerk and the internet allows them of that. At the end of the day though, nothing will change. Haters will hate, babies will cry, and Morey will do whatever he possibly can to improve this team and do what he can to make sure we are another step closer to being able to win without having even touched the ball yet.

I have always been a huge Morey supporter from Day 1, even when it felt like we were destined to keep striking out on the big stars while spinning our wheels in mediocrity. The guy is incredibly smart and while he is still human and makes mistakes, he learns from them and quickly moves on from them. A good example is Ariza Part 1. Obviously, he was turned out to not be star material. As soon as it was viable after that became apparent, Morey traded him. To me, Morey's ability to not only adapt but to take advantage of new situations, rules, ect, is what really sets Morey apart.

6. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

lol I was going to post this

7. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

A legend.

9. Nook

Nook Member

An aging big white guy that is losing his youth and looks an a lot like Liam Neeson from Shindlers List... Good news is my wife is younger than I but still looks barely 21 so everyone thinks I am a sugar daddy feeding her drinks.

10. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

12. Exiled

Exiled Member

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

I see a handsome man fapping.

14. jayfree

jayfree Member

...Michael Jackson

15. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

You must have a unique set of skills. Whoa ! :eek:

16. Ubigman

Ubigman Member

17. CCorn

CCorn Member

Water spots.

18. OpenLayup-Why3?

I like game threads. A player can go from biggest trash in NBA to being MVP in a matter of seconds :)

19. Nimo

Nimo Member

The Lawson trade was still in play when Josh signed with the Clips. I don't see why people will think Morey was done. As it is, I still would have preferred Josh Smith on this team; with or without Lawson.

20. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

He took less money to play for a team that could offer him a guaranteed role. Not much you can do about it in that situation.