1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's your favorite song right now?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by joeson332, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Yeah, I wouldn't say a step back as I like it more than the last album, but neither reach the levels of Alligator\Boxer\High Violet in my opinion. Those three are outstanding from beginning to end.

2. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Off-topic here: my sister recently bought a snes mini for her kid. I was playing Donkey Kong country with her last night.

It really is an amazing game. It’s held up so well. The levels are still entertaining and it was funny how much I was struggling at times.

On top of that, maybe it’s just the nostalgia speaking, but the soundtrack is pretty awesome.

I had a lot of fun.

On-topic: @Harrisment i haven’t liked an album by the national since alligator and boxer. High violet was alright I guess. Should I bother giving the new one a listen?

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario World impossible to top as console foundations.

I really enjoyed Trouble Will Find Me.

DudeWah likes this.
  4. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Yeah I would recommend checking it out. It's a grower.

I think it's funny how you don't really like High Violet, and it's my favorite album. And moes liked Trouble Will Find Me, and I thought it was meh. Music is a trip. Maybe I'll give that album some more spins.

5. Harrisment

Harrisment Member