1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's for Dessert?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by primtim24, Apr 20, 2013.

1. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

Earlier today my wife prepared a wonderful meal of baked chicken, rice and gravy, greens, corn, & cornbread. And afterwards she said she wanted some cookie cake, so I thought since I was going by the grocery store already I would swing by and grab something. All they had there were a few different templates (icing borders with nothing in the middle), the templates were orange, pink, green, and then one stood out to me; it was a familiar red and yellowish gold, and it immediately brought to mind all of these thoughts about this years season.

I do realize that things aren't looking good for this series, but considering where things were last year when we made the lottery for the 3rd time in 3 years, I can't complain. I also thought about the argument from last year about was it better to tank and get the 12-14th pick or make the playoffs as the 8th seed and almost assuredly lose, and my feelings are stronger now than they were last year, you ALWAYS opt for the playoffs! It's the best part of the NBA season!

For the next week we'll see some things we'll enjoy as Rockets fans and some things that we definitely won't, but when it's all said and done we made it to the playoffs and had a good year. Let's not let the bleak circumstances inhibit our ability to enjoy our hometown Rockets being in the playoffs. And whenever we may think things are going bad, just remember that "things could always be worse" (see Toronto Raptors) .... so after thinking about alot of that this is what I brought home:

[​IMG]

2. wowimmagical

wowimmagical Member

3. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Yeah, but what does this have to do with Iso Harden or Jeremy Lin's mouth piece?

4. primtim24

says the gentleman with the username "wowimmagical".....

1 person likes this.
  5. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Looks good. Makes me wanna celebrate for game 1 with some cookie cake as well.

6. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

Oh god now I want cake :(

7. primtim24

yeah it actually tasted a lot better than I thought it was. 8.48@ Wally World (I know Great American Cookie company tastes better, but their not nearly as close.)

8. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

That's awesome.
    Hope you enjoy it.

9. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

First thing I thought...

10. Blaster_333

Blaster_333 Member

What's for dessert?

McHale: What else? Iso-cream!

*chuckles*