1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What would your reaction be if T-Mac signed with the Rockets?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by OldfanofTmac, Jul 20, 2013.

1. OldfanofTmac

OldfanofTmac Member

I used to be a big tmac fan but the dude is pretty washed up now. however, he is still decent and i think he can still play on an nba roster.

but, what would the reaction around here be if he ended up signing with the....ROCKETS. i know many rockets fans hate him, and this probably would never happen, but what would your reaction be if he did sign here, and the rockets ended up winning the title, thus giving tmac his first ring.

your reaction?

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

He's not decent. My reaction would be if we needed a washed up vet for this roster we could at least find one that's not a cancer.

3. amaru

amaru Member

wouldn't care too much. I would wonder why both sides agreed to that deal.

4. k-money

k-money Member

I guess that would be cool, tmac was the player who got me in to the nba in 07-08 in the 22 winning streak, but the poor guy was made out of glass and he's all washed up now.

5. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Off the bench , I think he will be effective. Great passer.not expecting him to stop the opponent. Then again u want people off the bench with a motor and something to prove.

6. mrm32

mrm32 Member

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I would be extremely cautiously optimistic and wonder if he would accept the role he would have to play on the team.

8. ButtZilla

ButtZilla Member

YEEEESSSS!
    [​IMG]

9. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

If he had something left in the tank,and was willing to play as role player off the bench. I wouldn't mind that. Honestly,he doesn't have much to offer as a player anymore.

10. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

I wouldn't mind at all.. He was no problem in San Antonio.. You didn't hear any complaints from him and he never saw the court... I wouldn't mind if he signs, but only if he can still provide some kind of game on the court.. I didn't think Francisco was going to be good, and i think he was a nice surprise..
    I dont see it happening, but if he signed to answer your question, no problem.

11. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

tmac will be 50 by the time this board gets 'over it'.

that said, i would like to see tmac have a shot at a ring.

12. OldfanofTmac

OldfanofTmac Member

well he was like 10 seconds away from a ring this year, until ray allen broke his and all other spurs teammates/fans' hearts.

13. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Have him come off the bench if were down 13 in the 4th with 33 seconds left lol

14. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Yeah the fainting one is what I would do. It would mean that Morey was on some really bad psychotropic trip. Or had lost his mind. Either way it would be bad.

15. youngshev03

youngshev03 Member

The same as the first time he came. Here comes this loser. Didnt want him then and don't want him now. Dude never cared about winning. He just wanted to be the man and make a lot of money. I knew his would never be much after he left Vince Carter, his blood cousin by the way, on the Raptors.

16. RickyNewport

RickyNewport Member

Yea, he played great for the spurs. Lets get him... Maybe Franchise is available also.

17. poing

poing Member

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yep, I remember that one time he actually played with the Spurs too. Seems like they got a lot of use out of Tmac as well. He played great.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

We need a new Assistant Coach haha

20. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

What would my reaction be?

"What? Scottie Pippen wasn't available?"