1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What would you do?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by finalsbound, Mar 29, 2013.

1. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I installed this nifty little app to my phone last time I lost it. Well, I was out with some friends last night and lost my phone sometime in between a bar, a cab ride, and my friend's place.

I pulled up the GPS coordinates and I guess it's in Cypress (we were in between Washington and the Galleria area...nowhere near Cypress).

[​IMG]

I also took a picture with the camera-

[​IMG]

So it looks as if it was picked up by someone and it's in their house. What would you do? Would you go to this address and say, "Um, hi...I think you have my phone." ?

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Call your number and see if the guy just found it on the ground.

3. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Try calling it a few times and/or send a text saying you know where it is due to a GPS app and would appreciate if you could come pick it up anytime.

4. finalsbound

I've called it plenty of times from several phones, no answer. And sent texts saying to call [friend's name] and that there is a reward.

5. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Hell yeah, go get what's yours.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Call the cops, have them go over there.

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Hell yeah, go get it, assuming you care about it. Just don't go alone. Take 10 friends or just SCK and Paulftsk.

Seems kind of far though. Do you know anyone in that area that could do it for you? Or at least do some surveillance, so you have an idea of who it is? If that app is really accurate, google the address and find out who lives there. Then google/FB them. Send them a message explaining the app is installed, and when you filed a report with the police, they provided you with their name.

#7 RV6, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  8. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

What he said. Call your number, give it a day or so. If they intend to return it, they'll pick it up and you could give them a nice little tip as a token of appreciation. If they intend to steal it, just be careful bro. Don't want to get blasted over a cell phone from some ghetto cheese trying to slang it for a quick buck.

9. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

10. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

Calling the cops would be the best option if you have given them a reasonable amount of time to respond. You might not want to tell them you have the tracking turned on the phone, they could always wipe it back to factory defaults removing the tracking app and all your stuff.

11. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

I live close, ill go with u as backup bro, lets get our rape on

12. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

All this over a flip phone?? I kidd.

13. finalsbound

Good news, my mom just messaged me saying the dude who picked up my phone called her to let her know he has it and will meet up with me later to return it. Thanks for the help, glad I won't have to accompany Han Solo or rape anybody.

1 person likes this.
  14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

If only you knew...or maybe you do? Hmm..

A huge bottle of lotion next to your phone and a call after this thread was made? I think it is Hands Solo. You're better off letting him have it. :p

#14 RV6, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  15. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

lol at the huge bottle of Jergens next to your phone. I would bathe it in some antibacterial gel as soon as you get it back.

16. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

Glad you got it sorted out. I would still bring a friend, or at least try to meet in a public place when you go to pick it up just to be safe.

17. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

He will be expecting a reward. You should dress a little sexy in case you find him attracive. Who know what hijinks you two could get into. Dont scoff...if it can happen in kaherine heigls world then it can happen to you too

18. likestohypeguy

[​IMG]

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Call the cops, if you called multiple times and texted multiple times and he/she hasn't said anything then that's a stolen phone.

20. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

only a doosh would expect a reward. i don't if you're trying to be funny or you're just weird.