1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is your definition of "a lot" of sexual partners?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lady_Di, Feb 6, 2008.

1. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

Agreed.

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I don't know. A guy has to work to get laid. A girl with decent looks can have sex every single night if she desired. Maybe 2-3 times a day with a new partner each time. If a girl went out into the street and asked random people for sex she would be in bed within the hour. If I did the same I would be in jail within the hour. A girl has full control over her sexual destiny. My uncle Ben once told me that with great power comes great responsibility.

3. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Truer words have never been spoken on this board.

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I hope you both find that special girl that only had sex with one guy before you. And I hope that guy is someone that had sex with 49 girls because he's so cool. And I hope that guy gave crabs to that special girl.

5. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

If she sleeps with 10 guys she's a dirty slag. Anything over twenty at that age is grounds for "dirty filthy slut" status.

...and you my good man need to take Christina Aguilera's "Can't Hold Us Down" off reapeat on your iPod.

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Same goes to you, sexist.

7. SoSoDef76

SoSoDef76 Contributing Member

Ziggy makes a good point. The guy with many partners is no less a slut or whatever other epithet someone wants to use. But he's a stud because of the generally perceived difficulty with sleeping with that many partners.

8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I'm with RM95... I had more hope for you youngsters than this.

What is it, 1950 in here? Sheesh. MTV has put us back 58 years. Idiots.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

How do we know how hard it was for that guy? How is the math supposed to work out when it's OK for males to bang whoever they can, but women can't?

10. almu_caca

almu_caca Member

IT IS FAIR....A girl is considered to be the more delicate of the two sexes and less likely to be sexually aroused (on average). Therefore, a Female with 20 partners is not equal to a male with 20 partners. Its more like a 2 to 1 ratio, for every 2 girls a guy sleeps with a female should have 1.

Also, Men are considered by society to be the "bread winners" and should cater to women. ie pay for dates, open doors, pay the majority of household expenses, etc.

Inturn the man is considered Dominate and should prowl the earth looking for mates. While the women should only allow the most appealing men to enter their domain :D

Other reasons include:
    Girls playing the no sex card
    Chance of running into a sex partner of hers
    PMS
    Illogical behavior
    The girl should show more responsibilty (she carries it for 9 months and is given the right to abort over the man)

That being said, here is the break down of how many is too many:

15-16yr = 3
    17-18 yr = 5
    19-22yr = 7
    23-26 = 10
    27-29 = 14
    30 and up = who cares

and then,

I AGREE....This is the 21st century, guys and girls should be treated equal. If I girl likes to screw, so be it. Judge based off of your standards, not societies. Everyones not the same.

P.s. What did you say your phone number was? :p

11. rhadamanthus

Freaking hilarious. All this "she's a slut" stuff is just cover for insecure guys who can't get as much as the chicks.

It makes about as much sense as blaming rape on the woman's sexually promiscuous appearence.

****, ya'll are freeking prudes and sexists - it's none of your damn business what anyone does that does not affect you.

12. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Don't ask don't tell works for me.

13. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

we all pay for it, brah.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

roughly equivalent, at the center of it. same attitudes lead to both proclamations.

15. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That's exactly what it is. These posters put those guys who "bang" a lot of women (anal's a pre-requisite! :rolleyes: ) on a pedastal because they want to be them and they're sexist towards women who have the same sexual appetite as men because those "sluts" won't sleep with them.

If a girl doesn't have to work for it, why would 20 or 50 be too high a number? According to some posters here, women should be considered sluts because they don't have to work to get sex, but if they've only had 50 partners in their life, think about all the sex they've passed up. Meanwhile, if it's so hard for men to get sex and they have it every chance they have, why aren't they considered the sluts?

16. rhadamanthus

It's worse. They're the same guys.

"I wanna have sex with every woman I can all the time! In the most twisted ways possible! But dammit, she better not be like me - that's slutty!"

Twits.

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Do people really know the exact number?

I have no idea at all, but in college I was ...ah....extremely lucky....

And it ain't braggin if it is true.

;)

As for girls....why bother asking, it is not fair to have one standard for both sexes....I have never asked my wife....and never will.

DD

18. almu_caca

almu_caca Member

Cuz its masculine instinct to want to Buck Fitches

19. hooroo

hooroo Member

one is a fleshlight the other a rubik's cube.

20. SoSoDef76

SoSoDef76 Contributing Member

We don't. But lack of data doesn't stop people from forming opinions. See, e.g., the GARM.