1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is the fascination with the big Greek?

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by TeXaSalsa, Jun 3, 2000.

Tags:
  1. TeXaSalsa

TeXaSalsa Contributing Member

Iavoko Tsailikdis or whatever his name is

what is so dang special about him?
    why would any1 spend a lotto pick on him?
    26 blocks in 19 games is nothing to write home about. so what if he is big? shawn bradley is big. i just dont see any logic in team even considering him for the lottery hell i wouldnt spend a 1st rounder on him. he doesnt look that great at all. i just dont see what the hype over him is for. i swear i wont watch the rockets if they draft him and he busts.

------------------
    --TEX

2. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Supposedly 285 lbs and 7-2.

Doesn't look to be all fat. Should be pretty unmovable in the middle. The top teams want a way to stop Shaq.

If he has any skills with that type of body he would be able to be a decent scorer.

------------------
    "You've got 6 fouls, use them well" -Derrick Coleman

3. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Something tells me Rudy will just shock us all and pick a guy ppl havent heard of, could this be the guy Im thinking about? [​IMG]

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris FAN CLUB