1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What has been your most worst experience with an airline?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fallenphoenix, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

missed chance to make teh pr0no breh

2. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Worst experience? We all got LOST! Luckily we met a guy named Linus. Initially, he was a bit of a prick but towards the end we all realized that he was was in limbo waiting to be found as well. Funny how an enemy of my enemy becomes a friend in the end! One good thing that came out of this whole experience was that I became a Dharma book club member! ;)

Kim likes this.
  3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Spirit Airlines close the gate 30 minutes (plane still grounded with the tunnel still attached) before the departure time with half the passengers waiting outside angrily shaking their fists (at no one since their was no representative at the front desk of the gate). Most people including me got their flight rescheduled for one 4 hours later. Some had to get rescheduled to a flight 8 hours later.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

American Airlines delayed my Houston to Dallas to DC flight. Houston to Dallas flight was delayed like 5 hours.
    I could have driven there. obviously missed my flight to DC and had to stay at the hotel at the Dallas airport.

5. jsingles

jsingles Member

3.5 hour delay from 10PM to 130AM. That's probably been the worst, I've been very lucky.

6. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

I've probably flown at an average of twice a month for the past 20 years. I've been delayed for thousands of hours, endured hundreds of crying babies, experienced neck jerking turbulence and had my knee hit so many times by the beverage cart until it's almost numb. However, the worst ever plane experience I had was on June 19, 1994 when I was flying from San Diego to Houston and not knowing for almost four hours if the Knicks had defeated the Rockets for the NBA championship. THAT was torture.

7. jsingles

jsingles Member

Should have missed your flight.

8. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

I'm a fan, not a fool.