1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

what happened?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tnluong84, Nov 1, 2009.

1. tnluong84

tnluong84 Member

Hey clutchfans,
    I remember previous seasons we were treated with a recap shown with highlights of each game on Youtube. Back then when I missed a game or 2, I would be able to watch all the highlights and whatnot. Has the uploader been busy lately or did he stop doing it completely? If anyone knows, please inform this clueless Rockets fan.

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Check the sticky thread above this one.

3. tnluong84

tnluong84 Member

Thanks, Durvasa. I'm grateful that Rockets2k still contributes to the community. I know he used to upload them on Youtube also, which helped me alot because torrents weren't the greatest thing for me. Do you know if or anyone else still does that? Thanks again for your quick response.

4. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

As the years have gone, eventually it seems like it's downloaded to Youtube, although lately that hasn't happened anymore (as far I know).

5. tnluong84

tnluong84 Member

Being from SoCal, everyone's been giving me crap about the Artest-Ariza swap. Of course one of their arguments is that Ariza cannot create his own shots. I was hoping to see highlights of last night's game against the Blazers and see what kind of shots Trevor took. I guess i'll be setting up my configurations for downloading torrents. Thanks again, guys. You guys are the best!

6. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

I believe the NBA was issuing DMCA notices and taking them down. You can't post entire game highlights on Youtube and not attract the NBA's attention. Torrents are really the only practical way to distribute videos to fans. The torrents are usually pretty fast downloading, at least for me.

7. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Ariza didn't really create many of his shots. He played within the flow of the offense and had a lot of good looks from people passing around and kick outs. He did have like 2 or three shots he created which looked decent.