1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What do you think will happen when PBev is back?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rofflesaurus, Jan 11, 2014.

1. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

LMAO, alright buddy.

2. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Drugs - they are BAD! Mmmmmmkay

3. RRockets

RRockets Member

It seems a joke, but seriously it could be a very good idea.

The thing is JLin accepted the role (6th man) for the good of the team, Harden, on the other hand, most likely will not want to accept this idea (been there, done that, and his big ego now)

4. SeabrookMiglla

i feel when bev gets back, we will win.

5. asingc

asingc New Member

When Bev is up, Harden runs the offence. That means Harden will have to save his energy to be Haren, more iso, more chance of injury, and less team ball from offence to defence.

We have seen this over and over. It is very frustrating for fans as well as for the players on the court. I don't believe McHale is not aware of this, but for some reason he just deliberately do this again and again.

6. justbuckets

justbuckets Member

haren is who?

7. langal

langal Contributing Member

Dwight would also strengthen the bench now that Asik is "hurt".

Dwight to the bench until Omer comes back.

8. rlivz

rlivz Contributing Member

Great analysis, really top notch. Excellent use of getting inside McHale's head, excellent use of the always hilarious "Haren" moniker. Way to add legitimacy to your argument with that Haren zinger! You sure know how to analyze things.

9. asingc

asingc New Member

I know I'm not backed by numbers. I'm lazy. Even if I could get all my numbers right as many brilliant posts did, it would be like peeing in the snow on a dark winter night... you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell. :grin:

10. ChippedToothLin

Offense will be smoother, more 3's, better D, we'll come out the gate swingin', and more. Can't wait for Beverley's return.

11. Exiled

Exiled Member

I think Lin can help viper in Dleague, send him there plz