1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What about trading for Eric Bledsoe?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Good Times, Dec 3, 2012.

1. SK34

SK34 Member

As much as I would love for Bledsoe to play for the Rockets, We need a back up point guard. Bledsoe will end up being a starter in the near future. Prolly getting a contact around 8 mil a year because that is what happens in the NBA now. We need a back up point guard and point guards like Aaron Brooks will suffice.

2. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

I'm not sure he can be a starting PG.

Is his game-tempo control good?

It seems like he plays at one speed... but does that very well. I'd trade a future pick + a rookie for him though..

He'd be a great change of pace guy. I could see him getting 25-30 mpg along with JLin

3. Nimo

Nimo Member

Seems like he's more like a Nate Robinson or a poor man's Steve Francis.

4. BeeBeard

BeeBeard Member

Nate Robinson is a great comparison. Short, highly athletic guard who looks to maximize his time on the floor with shots.

It's unclear what Bledsoe would do with starter's minutes, but it would be amazing to watch him try to figure it out.

5. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

CP3 would have to resign first before the Clippers would considering resigning him. I love Bledsoe as a Clippers fan but we need a starter quality SF or SG more than a backup point.

Don't think it would ever happen unless the Rockets give up Parsons or something.
    Also you already have Lin on a 25/3 deal.

6. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I bet you that Asik could fetch Bledsoe.

7. pnr

pnr Member

And why would we do that deal?

8. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

I wouldn't do that deal since it would leave us with a gaping hole in the middle, but Eric Bledsoe has star potential written all over him. I would love for Morey to somehow find a way to pluck him away from the Clips for a reasonable price, I just don't think the Clips would be willing to give him up without getting something hefty in return (and rightfully so). Huge fan of his.