1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Westbrook on Bev

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsTerps, Apr 25, 2017.

1. theh

theh Member

True, but it's not like we're beating the warriors :(

2. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I just don't like them letting him go off for 12 or 14 str8 points. Run a double at him and force someone else to score. It only forces him to shoot worse shots. I do realize that he is trash in the 4th Qtr because he shoots his entire gun during Qtrs 1 - 3 and still doesn't realize he's hurting the team missing so many shots in 4th Qtr.

3. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

LOOOOOL, and that's what Westbrook care about...40 POINTS, congrats Russ now it's time for you to go fishing

DonKnock likes this.
  4. alethios

alethios Member

Russ won cuz he got a near trip-dub. Woot! Have fun relaxing after your big win, Russell. We'll keep playing.

5. BackdoorHarden

LOL. WB is so embarrassing.

FIrst, when asked about Steph Curry saying Harden deserves the MVP, WB said "WHO HE???"

Then when asked about Bev, he said "I had 42 points at the time." LOL. This guy said he doesn't care about stats, but he sure knew about his 42 points when his team was about to get eliminated.

38% FG. 6 TO . That's the stats.

4 to 1

The guy took 43 SHOTS in one game

43 SHOTS. 43 SHOTS!!!

And all Barkley can say is how great WB is. STUPID TNT AND BARKLEY

RocketsTerps likes this.
  6. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I refuse to watch TNT, the analysis and conversations are just plain stupid. Nobody mentions WB's efficiency stats, they just keep talking about how great he is. I used to buy into the WB hype, however, after seeing him for 5 games, I'm like I'll pass.

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

8. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Kareem layed it down on Westbrook on the Jump.

Do you like the trash talk between Westbrook and Beverly?

Well I like the fact that someone is focused on winning and someone is focused on stats. What do you like?

9. s3ts

s3ts Member

KD's saying to Bev. you the real mvp.

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Technically it was 47 on 34 shots, but still a lot