1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Westbrook leading the league in not contesting jumpshots

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by hakeem94, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Juxtaposed Jolt

What I imagine it would be:

[​IMG]

2. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

I actually like Cowherd. People that talk a lot are going to eventually say something you don't agree with, but overall I like his approach. Speak For Yourself with him and Whitlock is a nice show. And lay off Kristine Leahy.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. roslolian

roslolian Member

Well thank you Westbrick! His no d approach had the Rockets shooting their best % in a long time. Even Lou who has been in a slump shot really well this game lol.

Westbrick da real mvp...for the opposing team