1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Weekly tv shows or series your currently watching?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RENDIGGLER3:20, Nov 12, 2000.

1. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Damn people, when do you work, eat, sleep, and "take care of business"?

[​IMG]

------------------
    Only in America....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

2. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

Other than Steve_Francis_rules, I'm suprised no one has mentioned The Fugitive. 4 or 5 episodes in, and its looking damn good. Ok, maybe I'm a little biased 'cause I loved the movie. [​IMG] Along with The Fugitive, Boston Public are the only new shows I watch this season. The latter is looking pretty good so far. Its interesting, but definatley unrealistic.

Anyone seen the Cindy Margolis show? That show is a riot.

Azim da Dream

------------------
    We don't live for the destination. We live for the journey.
    http://www.clutchtown.com

3. rascal

rascal Guest

Hmmmm...Murray just doesn't strike me as the "festive" (to use a Simpsons' term) type. Besides, he's not pretty enough to have married Morgan Fairchild.

Here's a Mr. Bing trivia question: Name the Vegas revue created by Chandler's dad.

4. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

I watch Dark Angel for one reason....Jessica Alba. Mmmmm.... Anyway the show itself ain't all that bad to me.

------------------

5. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Friends
    Simpsons
    Drew Carey
    norm
    wayans brothers(not a big fan of WB shows but i saw this once and have been hooked since)

6. outlaw

outlaw Member

I am a TV junkie, here's my favorite current shows:
    1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    2. Will & Grace
    3. Friends
    4. Angel
    5. The Simpsons
    6. Futurama
    7. Dawson's Creek
    8. Felicity
    9. Roswell