1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

week 14 Flex schedule

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Mr.Scarface, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Hmm, I actually have 2 great tickets to that game that I bought at a charity auction. Damn near on the 50. I was gonna give em to my kid brother because we were sucking. Maybe not now.

2. K LoLo

K LoLo Member

I split season tickets with a friend. These happen to be one of the four we got. Pretty cool it moved to prime time. I don't normally go to the evening games because of work the next day, but may try this one, especially if we're still rolling.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Any cheap tickets for sale?

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Could this actually be a year where we don't peak too early? Compared to the season of the 11-1 start...where the team was amazing out of the gate only to simmer down later in the year....

Instead...start out slow, and crappy while starting to get things together....the unstoppable defense.

5. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

I'm not a fan of national tv games. The Texans really haven't had a good history being in these kinds of games. Add to the fact that this is New England coming to town with possibly 1 or 2 losses, it just adds to it.

Not expecting them to beat New England, but I just hope they don't embarrass themselves on national tv.

6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Its just a heavy overshadow of pessimism for us fans in the city of Houston, but its gotta change at some point. For example, Texans looked pretty good on national television against the undefeated, high powered, stout defensive Bengals on Monday night. So theres that. I wanna believe as well but will always have that scared-lets not get embarrassed feeling in the back of my mind like you.

p.s.

No lettermans this year. :grin:

There will be no letterman jackets this year.

7. conquistador#11

whoa whoa slow your roll. we still have no idea how the patriots' offense will look like w/o edleman and gronk to advance that far.:grin:

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Gronk's injury is just a mild sprain and Edleman will be back by the playoffs.

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Expected timeframe for Rob Gronkowski following MRI: 1-2 weeks, source says.</p>&mdash; Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/671419665047027712">November 30, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

Steelers and Bengals are (tentatively) scheduled to be on the week before (Steelers) and after (Bengals) so the Texans/Patriots game was likely preferred, regardless of what CBS protected. (Frankly, I'm shocked if CBS protected that game as I can't imagine the prospect of undefeated Tom Brady doesn't carry the day each and every time with networks...)

Having said that... the Bengals play the 49ers that next week on SNF - that game will undoubtedly be flexed, too. So I'm a little surprised NBC didn't flex Panthers/Falcons (or, frankly, Raiders/Broncos) instead of Pats/Texans, and then flexed Texans/Colts (since it very likely could be for the division) to replace Bengals/49ers. (My guess is they'll flex Panthers/Giants, instead.)

And BTW, the following week is Pittsburgh/Baltimore, which is a prime candidate to also be flexed - have they ever flexed 3 games in a season? And has a team ever been flexed more than once (poor Baltimore)?

11. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Between Watt/Clowney + Patriots terrible offensive line, I hope Brady likes dirt

12. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

[​IMG]