1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We need some new Texans info...Anyone?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by RNuss02, May 10, 2002.

1. RNuss02

RNuss02 Member

Anyone heard anything new with the Texans lately? I wouldn't mind seeing a few stories or getting a little new insight if anyone has anything.

2. Old School

Old School Member

They will scrimmage the Cowboys at UH O'Quinn Field in early August (3rd, I think).

http://www.houstontexans.com

That's the best I can do.

3. Band Geek Mobster

August 2nd Old School...

I know this because it's my birthday. :)

Also Allen Aldridge signed with the Texans, he'll probably be the starting ILB along with Sharper in the 3-4...

He got a Super Bowl ring with Denver...

4. Rocketblast

Rocketblast Member

There's a pretty good article about the Texans in the most recent Sports Illustrated.

5. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Construction on Reliant Stadium is moving nicely

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

really??? what's it about??? what does the article talk about?? please don't say, "the texans!"

7. Moe

Moe Contributing Member

This really isn't news, just some tidbits that might be of interest. I played golf Thursday with the scout that covers the west for Jacksonville. (Friend of a friend.) We talked about football a little. Told him I had a team again, now that Texans were real. He complained about Houston grabbing so many of their good players. Mentioned he really hated losing Payne.

I asked him what he thought about Wells. He said their take was that he was not a hard worker and that attitudes like that usually don't change when a player gets to the pros. I asked him about Carr and he said they really liked him and hoped he wouldn't do too well this year. I asked him what they thought about Gafney and he said he is good.!

We talked about a couple of other guys I was interested in, but that was about it for Texans.

8. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

You can tell, even with the small picture that the interior is gonna be so great!

I'm am excited about the Texans