1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We have PG problems...what about KJ?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Ace, Mar 23, 2000.

1. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

Guys, I just got the great idea...what? He did what? Damn!

Kevin Johnson just signed a contract to play with the Suns this season.
    Phoenix hopes he still has some game left, seeing that Jason Kidd is out for the rest of the season.

Seriously, though. I can't believe that KJ's back. I thought he was old when we were thinking about signing him a year ago, but now he might even start for the Suns...a playoff contender!

------------------
    Francis+Charles+Dream-Pippen= Rockets 2000 NBA
    Champions

Houston Rockets Space Center