1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We can't be elite without flooping and Refs help.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by el_locoteee, Dec 23, 2008.

1. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

Sorry but this team is not made as an NBA elite team.

We definitively have the talent but is clear that we need, good flopping and good referee help.

Just watch the past champions they all got floppers and good ones and a lot of Ref help.

All the elite teams have tons and tons of superstar calls, and tons of calls from flopping.

This team is not only average in terms of calls for our superstar, this team is some time officiated below average, Yao is the worst, T-Mac don't get love anymore and Ron got a bad reputation and refs won't blow the whistle. And flopping? Scola don't even try anymore he never get the calls.

Seen Pierce flips his head back, seen Lebron the so call strong man, just open his arm like a little girl, CP3 flying arround as well as Parker, make me think how are we going to mach those performances.

Is not only Todays game is the rockets last 5 years and more. Is just frustrating to see as a fan so bad officiating when we have so many stars on our team. I don't like to make excuses but this refs make it so hard not to do it. I mean the when the Freaking Timerwolves C/PF play 90+ minutes and get call for 4 fouls while the Houston play 80+ minutes and get call for 16 fouls is just ridiculous, we can eve get call vs a sorry team, how do you think we can be officiated vs the big boys.

I feel so bad because this is one of the best basketball franchises, but get treated like the Grizzles or Thunders of the world.

2. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

Flopping is slowly becoming a needed skill in the NBA and it's making me sick.

3. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

I can see some flopping trainers getting hire as part of the team staff.

4. Roxxxxme

Roxxxxme Member

:D player of the match:&&^(^ excuse me, players of the match: the refs!!!

5. jVgOwnsYou

Quick. Someone call Vlade Divac to school Yao.

6. Tmacfan0115

Tmacfan0115 Member

Solution = Get somebody on the Spurs.

7. R0cketC1ty123

R0cketC1ty123 Member

FLOPPIN WILL BE A STATISTIC IN THE NEAR FUTURE :(

8. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

That will be nice, make the excuse he going to teach Yao the passing game, but the trues is he going to teach Yao the flopping game.

9. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

Or maybe added to the skill competition in the All Star week.

10. Pringles

Pringles Member

We have Scola; we can tell Scola to flop more like his Argentinian brothers, Manu and Oberto.

11. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

:D
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DgPHIT61FfU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DgPHIT61FfU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

best floopers.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CzDTgbZ37mE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CzDTgbZ37mE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

13. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

[​IMG]

Classic Lebron

14. jVgOwnsYou

I'm being completely serious, and I think Lebron made an effort in the offseason to become a better flopper.

15. Tmacfan0115

Tmacfan0115 Member

16. jVgOwnsYou

LOL Oh my god!

17. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

That looked like and video game glitch :D

18. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

We have the players to flop.

Artest can flop, I see a willingness to flop on his part.

T-Mac can't flop cause he is scared he might pull something doing the flopping.

19. Eddy F.

Eddy F. Member

For a guy so strong, LBJ can be such a ***. Flopping pus*y.

20. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

Without flooping?

Who the hell floops anymore these days? They flop. Flop dammit. Flopping is more than enough. We don't need any flooping floppers. That would be madness I tell you, madness.