1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Washington Times] Schaub: Better Than Elway

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by bobloblaw, Oct 7, 2013.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I don't know if he's available. I think they'd fire the coach before Cam, but the talking heads have been talking about, throwing it around that he should be benched...and if they do that then I figure a trade would be next.

I don't think it will happen though. They'll likely bring in another coach to try and fix his problems eventually.

2. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

3. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

Poor, poor "article"

Obviously it won't happen. Out of curiosity, what would you offer? I fully understand the value of NFL draft picks. However, given the state of the rest of this team (championship ready), I think I'd throw them a crazy offer. Yates + 2014 1st, 2015 2nd, 2015 4th. Who says no?

4. Scottay

Scottay Contributing Member

Why Yates? Give them Schaub. He can go back to where it all started.

But it'll never happen. Matt Ryan is not the problem there at all.

5. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

because they wouldn't take Schaub and that dead money. Yeah I know it wouldn't happen. What draft pick structure would it take to make them blink?

6. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I would give up 2014 1st, 2015 2nd, and a 2016 3rd rounder if need be.

I don't think they're going to want any of our backups and as Scottay stated I'm sure they'd prefer Schaub so they can just cut him after the seasons end and pick up a QB this QB heavy draft class with 2 first rounders.

Would be nice, but not gonna happen.