1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was Robert Moses evil?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by da1, May 30, 2013.

1. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

i dont read a lot of da1's threads, actually i have only read two, am i to assume there is a theme?

2. da1

da1 Member

Speaking of tunnels didn't Chris Christie block funding of a new tunnel from New Jersey to New York even though the federal government was paying for most of it?

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think it's past "theme" and somewhere between obsession and fetish.

4. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

being new to his perspective i find it interesting

5. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it was called ARC, or Access to the Region's Core. don't recall the particulars of who would pay for it, but it would only have served NJ Transit, and potentially and extension of the 7 train, which was also mooted around the same time. Christie did kill it, for the imminently reasonable reason that the project was not affordable (at least, at the time) for NJ taxpayers.

there's a new project, that's somewhat similar, although larger in scope, tied to the building of the hudson yards project on the west side. this includes Amtrak, and is creatively financed (at least in part) with money earmarked for post-Sandy reconstruction.

6. shamgar

shamgar Member

stooge WHY IS N.Y. THE INFRASTRUCTURAL TOILET BOWL OF AMERICA ?! I asked the syncophant at the WHOREHOUSE IN MORNINGSIDE HTS. LOOK when was the last time YOUR STUPID STATE even built a major monumental BRIDGE ? NEED a hint ? go back to the FIRST WORLD TOUR OF THE BEATLES AT SHEA STADIUM!!! STOOGE when referring to the STUPID STATE OF N.Y. and the backed up blooodbespattered broken down dilapidated dispicable degraded DERELICTED ROADS and UNBUILT UNBUILT BRIDGES therte is only one terminologies > CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE and DERELICTION OF DUTY concepts i encountered when DRAFTED into the ARMY. STOOGE the BOOTLESS BLASPHEMOUS BENIGHTED state capitol in ALBANY REBUFFED ROBERT MOSES brillant SAGACIOUS SHREWD PLANS FOR THE CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRITICALLY needed cross sound CIRCUMFERENTIAL MONUMENTAL EPOCHAL TRANSGENERATIONAL PRESTIGIOUS PANORAMIC SIX-MILE VISTA CRUISE across an INLAND SEA : THE RYE OYSTER BAY BRIDGE IN 1973 , STOOGE , now for the thematic dedicated to the GERIATRIC WEASEL robert caro : LONG ISLAND GOLD COAST TO TRASH COAST 2013 !NOW NOW in the infrred reality of the 21 th CEN there IS NO EVACUATION ROUTE for LONG ISLAND north-south only the EAST-WEST SCHELPP 495 on the WORLDS LONGEST PARKING LOT TO SODOM > THE LONG ISLAND DISTRESSWAY ! BECAUSE OF THIS UNBUILT UNBUILT CRRRRRRRRRRRITICALLY NEEDED cross sound link LONG ISLAND has degenerated into a VANDALIZED IMMOBOLIZED simonized trivialized feminized DEMORALIZED DEPAUPERIZED DEMONIZED DEATHTRAP ! THE PUSSILLAMINOUS PIPSQUEAKS of the NASSAU COUNTY planning commission likewise REBUFFED plans for the CIRCUMFERENTIAL WEALTH $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ CREATING JOB $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ PRODUCING BUSINESS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ EXPANDING TOURISM $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$get it stooge TOURISM $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for N.Y.S. and NEW ENG. RYE OYSTER BAY BRIDGE and SUCCUMBED to the SIREN SONGS OF THE POST MENOPASUAL SLUT who HATED CARS jane jacobs and the GERIATRIC WEASEL robert caro who still lives in SODOM on 95 th STREET and works part time for the NOXIOUS N.Y. TIMES a paper i reserve for the PARAKEET CAGE.AGAIN no wonder N.Y. IS THE INFRASTRUCTURAL TOILET BOWL OF AMERICA. NO wonder the COFFERS of the stupid state of N.Y. are EMPTY. NO wonder the INDUSTRIES-AIRCRAFT have VANISHED from the stupid state with the HIGHEST PROPERTY TAXES IN AMERICA which by the way is why i boltedthe stupid state to avoid the VULTURINE TAXES OF ALBANY and NASSAU-WESTCHESTER THE WORST MOST ATROCIOUS , ahhh the WEST COAST OF FLA. not a DIME for state taxes and being a VET i have a HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION, HALLELUJAH ! EMPIRE ? EMPIRE STATE ? WHAT A COLASSAL JOKE. TO BUILD ANYTHING SPEEDILY in the stupid state of N.Y. one must have a PENAL PURPOSE > ELECT A CUOMO and BUILD A JAIL IN SULLIVAN COUNTY ! LONG ISLAND becaus of this MONSTROUS MALFEAISANCE from 1973 LONG ISLAND IS NOW A CRIMINALIZED consumerized commercialized CUL-de-SAC in the COSMOS ! STOOGE don,t forget the judas iscariot GOV of the NUTMEG STATE , ABE RIBBICOLF assisted by a SODOMITE CONGRESSMAN FROM FAIRFIELD COUNTY stu mckinney and the QUISSLING SEC OF THE INTERIOR , UDALL and a SCUMBAG CONGRESSMAN from GLEN COVE , Lester WOLFF got a FAKE FRAUDLENT FOOLHARDY DECEPTIVE SPECIOUS FORGED ASSININE ECO WETLANDS BILL RAMRODDED THRU CONGRESS IN 1973 so now NOW THE CANADIAN GEESE and MIGRATORY WATERFOWL have the OYSTER BAYS PRESERVES all to themselves WHILST 10000000 MIILLION MOTORISTS A MONTH ARE CONSIGNED TO LIVING HELL ! REMEMBER our thematic : LONG ISLAND GOLD COAST TO TRASH COAST 2013.MISS PLASTIC who also works at the WHOREHOUSE IN MORNINGSIDE HTS. then told me to RELAX come on why be soo uptight about some UNBUILT UNBUILT PRESTIGIOUS PANORAMIC SCENIC CIRCUMFERENTIAL TRANSGENERATIONAL EPOCHAL CIVIC ENGINEERING SIX-MILE VISTA CRUISE across an INLAND SEA , this MONSTROUS MALFEAISANCE from well over 48 yrs. ago ? NOW MISS PLASTIC makes LUCRATIVO $$$$$$$$$$$$$ at the WHOREHOUSE so i told her too buy a BMW CONV. YOU would look stunning MISS PLASTIC in a BMW CONV. and this would help out your act. SHE continued to urge me to just forget the whole mess of N.Y. SKIPPING the crrrrrrrrrrrritically needed cross sound JOB $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ CREATING BRIDGE built by the greatest MAMMOTH MASTER BUILDER SINCE THE 18 TH DYNASTY of PHARAONIC EGYPT : ROBERT MOSES. FINALLY she quipped flippantly , ITS JUST HISTORY NOW ANYWAYS . REALLY , my mother had a spoiled , stink,in , flea-bitten poodle named SANDY .....

7. shamgar

shamgar Member

8. shamgar

shamgar Member

9. shamgar

shamgar Member

10. shamgar

shamgar Member

11. shamgar

shamgar Member