1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Warriors looking to make a statement to the league Wednesday night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

They have to be the weakest dynasty of all time

2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

They cant make a statement if they win. 1-3 aginst HOU if they do. Now if HOU sweeps, they may be a mini-statement.

3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

4. kevtse

kevtse Member

Is Cousin Cancer getting into stage four?

rhee likes this.
  5. solid

solid Contributing Member

Hmmmmmmm! Rockets, just keep winning. Just keep winning.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. bmelo

bmelo Member

They folded last year in playoffs when we pressured. CPs injury killed momentum. THIS YEAR however they start to fold in RS.... just wait until they are pressed in playoffs ;) It will be funny

7. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Statement game means watch andrew bogut gonna set illegal screen all day and will get away with itaka cheap assassin.

houston19519 and topfive like this.
  8. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

link?

9. vick

vick Member

Rockets need to win tonight's game
    It will put that much more pressure on the Warriors. Anybody at Wednesdays game make the Warriors leave the game knowing that we will never forget about last year. We want Revenge .

10. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

That must be something else. Just rewatched the last 1 1/2 minutes prior to that timeout.

Green was on the bench; Kerr put him back in with 2:47; Green pretty much was the best player on the court in the next 1 minute clearly executing plays designed for him from the bench; but 1:35 timeout was called by the Suns after two GSW free throws; and Green went to timeout slapping hands as normal.

Handles likes this.
  11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

expert translation of those lips moving

12. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

You're probably right about their contract/free agent situation this summer. You are probably even MORE right (I believe so at least) about this year being the Worriers' last run (should have been last year).

The Worriers could re-sign, Klay, Draymond and KD and I could NOT care less (nor would the Rockets). Rockets have already assembled a team (last year) to take down the "mighty" Worriers. Health withstanding, this year is the delayed inevitable changing of the Guard that should have happened last year.

If the Rockets ever "feared" the Worriers, they certainly stopped "fearing them" since their first regular season matchup last season. In fact, I would go as far to say in the D'Antoni era, the Rockets never feared the Worriers. Even before CP3 came....Rockets were still killing it......but the Spurs series was a debacle unfortunately.

Rockets could play the Worriers in a best of 7, best of 9, best of 13 etc series....and it wouldn't matter. The majority of the wins regardless would go to the Rockets emphatically.

Tired of this Worriers "reign".......KD taking the easy route just solidified my disdain for that team (and him as a player).

Rockets will prevail.....

13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think it's anything else.

14. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

One thing i do know....we are not gonna let ourselves get blown out. So even if they manage to eek out a win, it will hardly be a statement.

15. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Certainly the LUCKIEST.

Nick_713 and macho GRANDE like this.
  16. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

I know we want to catch Denver and all, but think we can maintain the 3 seed even if we lose on Wednesday.

I wouldn’t give the warriors tape of this full teams capabilities against them. Sit some players for rest. Save the full force of our roster against them in the playoffs

17. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Looks like he said "I'm so Fu$king tired of Dramond's ****" on the full video. I'm sure this isn't the first time he's said that this year...

18. Victorious

Victorious Member

Lol he could be saying anything

19. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

This team rolls out half the WC All Star team every night. Playing the Rockets shouldn't be considered "A Statement". That team just straight up is weird.

Richie_Rich, rhee and Erbnwarfare like this.
  20. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Why would he say something like that on a Suns timeout, when they were actually playing very well over last 1:10 since Kerr put Green back in to close the game.