1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vote for the Astros Uni on ESPN.com

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by preludef71, May 13, 2013.

1. preludef71

preludef71 Contributing Member

2. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Astros aren't even winning Texas.

I know people like the return to the old logo, but our unis are pretty bland and generic.

3. preludef71

preludef71 Contributing Member

I guess that kinda sums up overall interest in the team based on this season. Still, the diehards gotta come out and support.

4. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I think the pics they used look terrible, and isn't complete without the hat.

5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

The most cherished baseball uniforms are pretty bland and generic. Nothing particularly flashing about Red Sox, Yankees, Dodgers, Cubs, etc.

6. moonnumack

moonnumack Contributing Member

Disappointing to see us losing to the Orioles horrible unis, but at this point, this is basically a popularity contest, and we couldn't win one of those even when we were contenders. I voted anyway to make the loss look more respectable.

7. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Astros are a #4 seed American League <-- :( rank on that list. Thats darn solid for a "bland" uniform and even blander play on the field.

The Orioles white-front cap look and white unis is a classic baseball look. That one's the possible winner over Astros unis

(Really its hard to mess up a white baseball uni. Some people would say old Astros rainbow unis did, but I don't think so. I think the old White Sox jersey was worse. But original Devil Rays probably did)

I can say that I barely miss the previous Astros uniforms

9. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

The best things the astros have done so far are the new jerseys. I love them.

I don't get the "bland" statement at all. They're not the rainbow jerseys but I'm not sure which team's uniform would be considered not bland? The marlins?

10. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

love our new jerseys, EXCEPT that blue alternate. to me it just looks like a batting practice shirt, couldve been so much better.

11. cardpire

cardpire Member

well, looks like we lost to the eventual champs.