1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(video) Worth watching. Iverson, Shaq, and Yao Ming.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by peleincubus, Sep 9, 2016.

1. HardenTime

HardenTime Member

Shaq hates on Houston and their best player.. i'll never watch a tnt game unless the rockets are playing, and i skip the halftime

2. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

"I'm a Texan and a Houston Rocket for life" - Yao Ming

3. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

No mention of Hakeem amongst influential big men. Not even once. Shaq and Yao could have said something. Yao even gave props to Wang Xiu Xiu. Olajuwon paved the way for all of them.

4. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

The true "GOD" rarely gets credit. Whats new!?

5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

And Iverson never gets to answer his most embarrassing moment on the court. I now want to know what he was referring to with Mahmoud before Shaq derailed him.

6. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

I think it's enough that MJ, picked him as best of All time playing mate.I will take Jordan's words over Shaq any time.;).

7. hakeemthagreat

People forget how jealous and petty Shaq is. Remember when we beat Orlando in the finals? Well the offseason afterwards Shaq challenged Hakeem to a one on one in front of the cameras, after getting his azz handed to him in the finals. He also mocked Yao's ethnicity when all the hype was on Yao coming in the league. So it doesn't surprise me he didn't mention Hakeem. Notice when he mentioned Alonzo he said something like "me & Zo won a championship in Miami, his 1st and my 4th". Thanks Shaq:rolleyes: