1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] T-Will wins three-point drill, then drops shout out to ClutchFans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 12, 2011.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Did you see his ninja ability? He sneaked into that video bomb and Clutch was just left completely speechless.

Defenders won't even know he swiped the ball from them until he's nonchalantly walking halfway down the court for the discreet layup.

What a beast.

2. AFS

AFS Member

So a little off topic, but if they have the mechanics of the jump shot down that well, what keeps their FT% so low? Pressure may be a factor but I feel like there's gotta be something else.

3. RedRedemption

Fatigue.

4. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I think it's the combination of pressure and fatigue.

5. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Yup. I played HORSE with Mike James once (about 6 months ago or so) and he didn't miss a shot. Not one. Took about 25 shots to beat me, and didn't miss a single one. :eek:

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Opposing defense? Mental breakdown? and of course fatigue

7. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I know you're giving him the Brian Scalabrine treatment, but Lin is not the scrub you think him to. He's actually not a bad player, a very good defender with good size.

There are way worse players on this current roster.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I could care less if he trash talks, and could care less if he tweets until the cows come home. What I care about is that he plays within the offense and within the defense. That he does what Coach wants him to do. On the court, during the regular season, game in and game out. When he actually makes good use of his crazy athleticism and stops playing 1 on 5, I'll be impressed.

And Clutch, great job, as always!

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

How I cannot not see that?! Complete steal. Seriously he's got some game but I doubt there will be minutes.

10. makman

makman Member

I'm excited to see what the guy can do this year with some pt. Game situations are much different as we all know. How's he going to work with his teammates, help d, will he be unselfish, is he going to get frustrated if the team's down, things like that, but at least there's another player to watch develop.

11. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

CLee did not make a single shot and they say he is a better all round player than Martin? Kmart is elite offensively and his offense and ability to draw fouls makes up for his defense or lack thereof.

12. RedRedemption

I like Jeremy Lin actually lol.
    Part of that is because I'm Asian, but I see him being a capable backup in the right system.
    ... but not in our system unfortunately.

13. Rednation713

Rednation713 Member

No need to worry about the rockets. never know might suprise us. If Jordan Hill is really Doin GOOD ....but have a good feeling morey is gon sign dalembert a short contract

14. arjun

arjun Member

PLEASE KEEP THESE VIDEOS COMING!!!

twill might become a crowd favorite if he starts producing

15. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

That has been Williams' main problem, isn't it? Hopefully he has changed, but Williams' game has been more suitable for the Harlem Globetrotters than organized bb. When he understands that this is a team game, then and only then he will become a NBA player.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I am not sure about the system ...there is just a glut of PGs ahead of him
    I hope there will be a trade
    I still prefer Dragic at this moment
    BTW I like his game.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You have the Hidden Dragon in front of the Crouching Tiger

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Very well put

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It's frustrating. If guys like Scola, for example, had his athleticism, Luis would be a max player. There's never been any question that Williams is one hell of an athlete. Physically, he's elite. Mentally, though? Yeah, that's his problem. If he can ever get past that, he has the tools to be a star caliber player. I don't have any doubt about that. Still waiting to see it when the games count.

20. inishi

inishi Member

does it really matter that lee didnt make any. He's always been a good 3 point shooter and has proven that in actual games. He shot 40% from 3 last year