1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] T-Will calls ClutchFans the "best fans on earth"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 14, 2011.

1. makman

makman Member

Exactly. He wins a few sprints, hits a few 3's, says hi to clutchfans, and everyone here is sucking him up and proclaiming him as the savior.

2. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

At least he's talking the talk. Now I want to see him walk the walk.

3. H-TOWNSFINEST

H-TOWNSFINEST Member

I think the majority of Rockets fans just wants to see the dude get a chance. I don't see many people on here proclaiming him a savior.. The guy has more incentive to work now with the new coaching staff and it seems as though hes been busting his ass this offseason.

4. jacoby

jacoby Member

I'm just posting because I know T-Will is reading this.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh Damn, Ok T-Will is turning me around!

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

That's not fair. Not fair at all. How are we supposed to defend ourselves from his charm and wit? :-D-

7. makman

makman Member

Me included, I have absolutely nothing against him, like his game, think he could be a star. With that said though, there's a ton of players that come in with all the physical tools and can never quite put it together (we have most of them on our roster), and are out of the league in a few years. His mouth makes him a polarizing player and I think I speak for most when I say we want to see him actually back it up, and I hope he gets his opportunity to do that.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That's what he is hoping for. Way to backup your words with real time performance Twill!

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Ugh...I was hating on the guy...but he is winning me over, can't help it! :grin:

10. val_modus

val_modus Member

Im bout to shoot him a tweet, i'm telling you guys right now... the guy is a born star, his athletisicm, work ethic (from what i've heard this summer), and the way he is vocal at practice; just wait till the guy gets a chance on the hardwood, you will be impressed (If your reading this TWill, i love you)

1 person likes this.
  11. drc3906

drc3906 Member

Heck, if I was a Rocket's player, I wouldn't dare come to view this message board. Not unless I really want to be depressed and feel like trash. I have been coming to this website since it was nearly first established, mostly to gain Rockets news and occasionally make a comment (not often), and I have seen how the quality of people (SOME PEOPLE that is) that come on here has diminished. It has mostly been overrun by fair weather fans, trolls posing as "Rockets Fans", or just people that come here to trash talk. It use to not be this bad. To some people on here, if you actually show optimism for the team or faith, you are view as a "Homer". Like "Homer" is a dirty word or an insult, lol. Well, as I said, I wouldn't come on here if I was a Rockets' player.

1 person likes this.
  12. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Cool. Don't like him any more or less.

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Clutchfans dominates T-Will's thoughts and controls his emotions.

14. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

Now he's just buttering us up..
    #FreeTwill

[​IMG]

15. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

WTF? Geez after this video, can we all just give him a chance? Everyone is judging him off some tweets. I mean cmon on man, it's twitter! Where congressmen send dic pics to each other. When he's actually hurting the team, then we should jump on him. But at least give the guy a fair shake. He's barley played for us.

16. buck711

buck711 Member

T-will = sucka**

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I like his playfulness, hopefully he gets to show what he can do on the court this year. This is a totally fresh start for him.

DD

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

"Bullard don't hurt yourself." LOL!

19. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

We should be proud. This man's comments are borne completely out of fear of our collective wrath.

A few days ago, Clutch retweeted an insolent(!) comment Twill made towards him:

I responded to this call-to-arms:

T-Will then replied:

Yeah, he talks a good game, but now, after obviously responding to my threat of en masse internet Rocket fan avenging rage, he's been showing Clutchfans nothing but love ever since. The man knows the power we weild, and he cowers before it. Rejoice, fellow clutchfans, for this is only the beginning. Soon the world will be ours! Next target, Thabeet! Laziness in practice will not be tolerated! Bring him to his knees! Does he even have a twitter account?

20. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Doesn't matter...his days in the NBA are numbered...better prove me wrong...