1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Rockets vs Lakers 4th quarter March 20, 2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kaitanuva, Mar 22, 2012.

1. kaitanuva

kaitanuva Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yS5b7vX6ugM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5 people like this.
  2. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

thanks. i stopped watching after we were down 12 with 6 to go.

3. kaitanuva

kaitanuva Member

SMH....

4. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

[​IMG]

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

The camera was on the crowds when they changed the score from 101 to 100.. and you can see them look up and go "well.. um.. yeah ok.. ok sure." No initial protest.

Thanks for the vid btw!

6. entirelydave

entirelydave Member

You're doing it wrong. ;)

7. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Funny how the whole time it seemed there were more Laker fans and all of a sudden when we win 80-90% is cheering!

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

This.

I kept having to reassure myself that they're playing at the toybox by making sure which jersey we're wearing. It's beaten to death, but wow do we have a horrible crowd.

9. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Parsons' splitting the D and cocking back his arm for the nasty dunk attempt at 14 minutes.

That was what we wanted to see from Bud, but never happened.

10. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

precisely... and bud has such a killer vert.

11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I think there is one underrated defensive adjustment in this game: People said Kobe took the ball out of the hands of a red hot sessions down the stretch. However, Sessions was cooled down a couple minutes before Kobe entered the game when the Rockets had Courtney Lee defending him instead of Dragic. Check out the video beginning at the 10:00 mark or so, Dragic was on Sessions still. Sessions got a J over Dalembert (switch on him in a p'n'r play and gave too much room) on possession. Next possession he drove and got Gasol a basket. Timeout was called. Courtney Lee began defending sessions and pressured him. Sessions didn't score for the next several possessions while the Rockets made baskets. Kobe entered the game at the next dead ball (for Matt Barnes) and Dragic switch back to Sessions while Courtney Lee checked MWP. The Lakers played rather Kobe-centered ball down the stretch.

Seems to me that the possessions when C.Lee defended sessions were very important to the Rockets comeback.

12. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

I get your point but still doesn't take away that Sessions was blowing by Dragic time after time thus creating scoring chances in several ways. Kobe was all iso and they played basically without a PG, freely and moving the ball to Gasol / Artest at times. Kobe wanting to take over luckily worked out for us. Other games, he hits all those shots and we lose and all the praise goes to mr. Ego.

13. Ashes

Ashes Member

I think if Gasol screams just a little louder, he will get more calls.

14. OremLK

OremLK Member

Dragic is a step slow on defense, I think, because he has been playing such ridiculous minutes. I noticed he was having trouble staying with Sessions, usually that's not a problem, but I can imagine his legs are very tired. Lee has been playing a lot of minutes too but not quite as bad

15. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

But "McFail" has no idea what he is doing!!! SMFH :rolleyes: :confused: