1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] No Layups 2.0: A Merry Kaman Christmas Ft. Rockets Power Dancers and Coach

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by raheel1560, Dec 23, 2009.

1. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

Twas the night before the night before Christmas
    when all through the house
    No Layups was at Toyota Center,
    And the Rockets Power Dancers are on the video.

Okay, so that didn't work BUT the second episode of No Layups did work so please do watch and spread the Kaman Christmas joy to everyone!

If you want to play a game while watching, see how many times you see Toyota Center workers walk in front of us or behind us!

Enjoy the opening shot with the Power Dancers!

(high quality version will be up ASAP)

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8346534&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ff9933&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8346534&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ff9933&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/8346534">No Layups 2.0: A Merry Kaman Christmas</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user484766">Chance McClain</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p><p>Raheel and David break down the Houston Rockets, T-mac, Kyle Lowry and much more in the second episode of No Layups 2.0...Pay close attention as the Houston Rockets Power Dancers join the fun! </p>

1 person likes this.
  2. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Nice! Thanks guys!

3. foo82

foo82 Member

I dont think the bad defense can be attributed to tmac at that point. I believe Chuck picked up his second foul and Kaman got rolling scoring loads of points in the paint.

4. AkeemTheDreem86

5. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

I'm gonna have to go back and watch all the defensive possessions tomorrow and check it out again...

No need to thanks, we do this for yall cause yall share the same passion for the sport.

6. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

simply beautiful.

and a merry kamen christmas to you guys too,
    and all your workers...

7. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

there is something to be said about everyone touching and moving the ball, to get a good vibe the translates at the defensive end. i love tmac, but clearly this doesn't happen as much when tmac "puts his mark on the game".

great game though.

8. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

If everyone would celebrate the Kaman Christmas then the world would be a happier place.

9. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

every star scorer tries to "put his mark on the game." mind you, tracy has to regain that star power to warrant that kind of respect, but if we get a star wing in the future, we're going to have to run plays for the guy. this motion offense isn't gonna happen every time if we miraculously acquire a joe johnson or wade or lebron. hell, there's a reason we don't run much of the motion offense with yao or artest last year.

as long as tracy is aggressive, you give him that freedom b/c he has that kind of ability.

10. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

The offense got stale with Tmac in the game? I guess 10 points and 3 assist in 7 minutes does not cut it. I agree the offense does not have as much motion with him playing but everyone still plays off of him.

1 person likes this.
  11. allforone

allforone Member

thanks for the share, except that i cant watch it here in China....thought the gov only banned youtube, but guess i was wrong.

So,is it too much to ask you guys to upload the low resolution ,small size video to rapidshare ,mega or other sites so that we can download and watch? thanks and that would be great.

again, nice work raheel1560 and big fan. Go, rox

12. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

LOL! Great job as always fellas!! Heeze going with the 70's p*rn stach!!

13. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

ya, but u guys rock!

:cool:

14. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

sweet 'Stache...

15. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

I'm all about going against the government ban of No Layups! China Gov. vs Team No Layups is a fight I'm ready to take on!

Here is my first punch, a link to the video on rapidshare.

Thanks for the support and enjoy...if the link does not work than e-mail me at rramzanali@1560thegame.com and I will send it to you.

http://rapidshare.com/files/324718856/No_Layups_12.22.wmv.html

16. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

I am going through a 70's phase where im growing out my hair, growing a stache and rocking out to sweet guitar rifts...any suggestions on how to become even more 70's?

17. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Do "Recreational" drugs. Have unprotected permiscuous sex with as many partners as possible and borrow one of Davids "Tony Montana" button up shirts. No need to thank me. Fight the power!!

1 person likes this.
  18. SOLO

SOLO Member

I love how no matter wut t-mac does theres somthin wrong with it. He scores 2 or 3 pts an he's not bak yet. He takes a couple more shots an gets 10 pts an the offense is too "revolved around him". Well gues what? it should be wen he's in the game. Hes proven over the years he can score beter than any player the rox have. So wen he's in the game let him score an make plays for others an stop critiqing everything he does.

1 person likes this.
  19. allforone

allforone Member

Thanks ,raheel1560, downloaded and watched. again, nice share of video.always been watching your No Layups videos and please, keep going

More appreciation ,if you can post the download links in the forthcoming No Layups series, thanks a lot....and BTW, we gonna be a 50-win team and no-weird-at-all holiday hug out there. :p

20. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Raheel.... what... what is that on your face?!