1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Video) Melo Workouts

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by H-Town Melo, Jul 24, 2018.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Haha, Capella looks better with 2 Ls than Melo does, you turd. :D

Os Trigonum likes this.
  2. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Best way to beat defense is with better offense...

Rockets 98 wins.

BoneYardDog likes this.
  3. Erbnwarfare

Erbnwarfare Member

I only say that cause if anybody says anything bad bout Melo here you come.Why you starting trouble???

4. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

I'm starting trouble?

I post a video of him playing 1v1 against a couple NBA players, he's showing some good signs and I point them out and dudes jumped in here and I'm starting trouble.

If you post something negative and I dispute it thats starting trouble but if I post something positive and someone says some negative stuff its okay?

Alright cool, as long as know the rules now. I'll just let negative things be said and when I post I won't acknowledge the negative remarks that come.

Little Bit likes this.
  5. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

If Melo is getting jammed up and forced into long 2s by Stanley Johnson (a pretty good defender), what the hell is he going to do against Draymond Green?

6. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

It's a 2 dribble rule they were using thats all. He'd be able to use more in real games.

BigggReddd likes this.
  7. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

My take away - Jennings can still
    Hoop!

Chanmarr and seeingredtx like this.
  8. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Yeah, the video editors never miss editing out a missed shot.

9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

media conspiracy

10. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

It’s okay, last year negative vibes were sent to JH13 during his and CP3’s work outs. Mister fat arse Harden won the MVP....

Also would rather Jennings over MCW..

Chanmarr and jb86 like this.
  11. Lloyd Estacio

Lloyd Estacio Member

Yup. Melo was putting a lot of effort on defense and mostly had good contests and moved his feet

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  12. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Well in all fairness jennings is a gaurd n a fairly quick one. But i would be ok with that d. Clint would clean that up all day
    Now u ask urself why didnt that happen with adams. I go5 a answer for that. Sure he could have but u defeat adams by the switch taking him out the paint on d. With clints abilties to gaurd the perimeter too, plus tuckers ability to slide over to cover on that drive would help melo out alot. Low key i dont think our d gonna like alot worst while i see our o beimg alot better. I think we basically shifting the pie around which will make us just as good. Count me in the melo will be good for us camp

DonKnock and H-Town Melo like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

14. Erbnwarfare

Erbnwarfare Member

You saying I'm using grade school tactics cause I ask if you're a PR person. That's a serious question . You like a soccer goalie trying to swat everything negative bout yo boy away.

HakeemOnlyFan and Reeko like this.
  15. edwardc

edwardc Member

Whom is Jennings playing with this season.

16. bongman

bongman Member

That's not how we play. We pick which defender will guard our selected one on one player

clutchdabear likes this.
  17. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Yep thought that was the move morey shpuld of madw last year when cp3 went down. All ywar i was like wheres jennings. He has to be better then the scrubs backing up cp3. Pisses me off when i think abpit it. All we needed was a guy who could just dribble to take somw of the work off harden. I just was sick everytime gordan dribbled off his foot

18. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

I said I won't respond to anymore negativity. Why are you still pressing the issue?

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There's no such thing as a Melo Only Fan
    So yes, probability of a LOF masking as another fan of a team or player is high

20. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Melo dude has a point bro. A person that watches alot p2f basketball will know more then a person that doesn't. Kind of obvious. Like i dont watch much baseball. Dont know all the things i should like strategies n what not, rules. But like old buddy said...i too watch alot of melo n basketball in general. So ive explained nuances of the game too people many times.