1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] McHale on having less input on personnel than he did in Minnesota - "Good."

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I guess Les has been hearing the rumors about them just wanting a puppet they can manipulate into making moves they want. :)

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think you confusing playing badly with dogging it. [half *ssing it]

Rocket River

3. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Yeah, good indeed.

McHale influencing personnel decisions=BADDDDD.

if he's just a puppet communicator though, I can live with that. it'd be nifty if he taught Scola a few of his ugly up-and-unders.

4. rocketfan20

rocketfan20 Contributing Member

That was my sense too. We obviously weren't there at practice, but it has seemed to me like T-Will needs more communication and direction.

I'm sure he still wouldn't have liked having to sit on the bench, but I think if he had it clearly explained to him why he was there, he would have taken it a lot better.

5. Entropy

Entropy Member

I doubt that. GM's are dropping like flies right now, and he could've had his chance, what with his charisma and "smooth-talking" skills. I think he's hungry to rectify his bad coaching record, aside from his GM stint with the T-pups, the only bad blemish on his otherwise glowing record.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Les killing it...I'm just glad JVG, RA, and Les were never up there all at once.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

That's surely a dramatic improvement over the Hall of Fame NBA coach, MIT professor, and billionaire business entrepreneur we've had the last few years. I guess we should add Stephen Hawking to the staff. Then we'd have the smartest fantastical group of folks in the entire world and certainly we would finally rejoin respectability.

8. Hak34

Hak34 Member

This means what exactly.

George W Bush Yale graduate and president of the Worlds greatest superpower.

Paris Hilton extremely wealthy

Ted Kaczynski entered Harvard at 16 Assistant professor at Berkley by 25, killed three people and injured dozen others.

Ted Bundy had a degree in psycology from the university of Washington, graduate school at Puget Sound and attended law school at Utah. Likely murdered close to 400 people.

Yeah we can play that game all day long. Id say those are some stooges I just listed.