1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Luis Scola hits Kevin Love in the groin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ItsMyFault, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Clyde: Hit Love right in the stomach... love stomach.. hehehe
    Bill: ...yeah, uh...

2. RocketDonut

RocketDonut Contributing Member

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IyBJVCIR4jk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  3. Prince

Prince Member

i say flop.

4. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

The simpsons man getting hit by football.

Did anybody hear clyde say: "alright keys to the game ... I left them in the car"?:grin:

5. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

The replay at the game was much better. It gave a clear angle. The entire crowd moaned. It was hilarious and the best part of the game.

6. clos4life

clos4life Member

You think?!

He looks discombulated.

Welcome to the NBA rookie!

(plenty more cliches where those came from)

I personally think he has a list of 15 or so of those he has to say throughout the game to save him from the fact he doesn't analyze or do anything of significance the whole game.

1 person likes this.
  7. conquistador#11

the funny thing is that later in the broadcast he broke down college football recruiting, and it almost sounded like he knew what he was talking about.:eek:

**sometimes I think it's just an act by clyde.

8. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

This is what happens when you step on Luis's face. NEVER FORGET! I love Ariza.
    [​IMG]

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I Love Ariza getting some long delayed payback, but the fact remains that he wasn't there when Love was busy being an unadulterated *******. Sadly, that simply makes it a coincidence. Still, it was a highlight of the game, probably the only one, so kudos to Trevor, whether he was giving payback (unlikely, which isn't nearly as satisfying a story), or not. I just wish someone like Dwight had done it. Now that would have hurt!

Gotta add that I dig Trevor myself. Easily one of our best players, night in and night out.