1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Houston Rockets 4th Quarter Comeback vs. Nuggets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

The Rockets scored all 32 of their 4th quarter points in the final 8:56 of the game. They were down 11 at that time. This video has all the key plays by the Rockets down that final 9-minute stretch as well as Aaron Brooks' postgame comments.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2UZ5dtEN70&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2UZ5dtEN70&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

... and a bonus: This is Chuck Hayes' sweet behind-the-back pass to Kevin Martin for the bucket and foul in the first quarter.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GG9r1RcEcM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GG9r1RcEcM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

4 people like this.
  2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Nifty. Thanks for the quick edit and upload. Missed the game.

3. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

Great videos! Thanks Clutch.

4. redao

redao Member

Scola is a keeper.

5. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

This team is awesome. We may not make the playoffs, but it's hard not to like this group of guys. They've all got heart and put the team above themselves as individuals.

6. dexkk

dexkk Member

clutch working overtime to put up these vids :grin:

Seriously, it was one of the most exciting games this season.

7. devilsdandruff

1:44 Daryl Morey chilling.

8. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Watched the Chuck to Martin video first. I love how Martin can draw contact and still make the shot.

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

wow clutch, much thanks on going the extra mile to provide this analysis. I'm sure you have better things to do at 1 AM...like sleep! :eek: :cool: :p

10. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

Heh heh heh... that's exciting basketball.

11. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

Thanks Clutch.

I love how Melo was wearing a Battier jacket on the final play of the game :)

12. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

thanks alot clutch..

13. kjhwang

kjhwang Member

Hayes did the same thing to Toronto....lol.

14. ROCKCITY

ROCKCITY Member

Yeah, Scola has definitely been showing his value after the Landry trade. I know tons of people wanted to keep Landry but Scola can produce on the offensive end just as well as Landry could. He also runs the floor better than Landry.

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

looks like a designed play, expect it to happen a few times more this season :)

16. Convictedstupid

Thanks Clutch. Good work.

What a great game.

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

so many little things could have gone wrong during that stretch...any one of them could have lost the game for us. A few shots got a good bounce, rockets coach pointing out to Trevor where Brooks was before he traveled with the ball...Nene slipping, allowing scola to get free for the layup + one...Scola making sure to box out Nene on the last shot, otherwise there was enough time where Nene could have put it back in.... hopefully they'll continue to take advantage of mistakes and breaks and won't kill themselves with their own silly mistakes.

18. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

seein Hayes' passing makes me think that DM will go for Monroe in the draft... :grin:

19. dcalvo

dcalvo Member

Loving the hustle we showed, looks we got to the rim alot too (at least during that comeback). Thanks for the video clutch, I'm living in the UK right so I don't get to watch any of our games.

20. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Awesome to watch again. The crowd was so awesome last night. I was so proud that my whole section was up and yelling. Brooks comes through at the end, but there was so many clutch plays by the Rockets.