1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] ESPN The Mag: Jeremy Lin & James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rawool, Nov 26, 2012.

1. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

Really like our backcourt duo. Both young and good-natured and so likable. Both are fun to watch due to their similar play style: unselfish and attacking the basket. It really is a pleasure to watch their games. Hope we keep the duo for long time.

2. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

Thanks for the clarification. No wonder it seems like it was nothing for him to enter Harvard. Through his interviews, he said that Harvard was the last university he wanted to attend. No problem, he's accepted in Harvard.

3. Horry4theWin

Horry4theWin Member

He did it even in college

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I8LLuqpfAhc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

5. Sherlockfever

Sherlockfever Rookie

oh my! Harden's beard is so deceiving to a Chinese eye! I knew he is 23, but every time I saw him on court he striked me as 30 sth!!! and in this interview he is so cute!!

6. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

He has said he hasn't regained all his explosiveness/athleticism after the knee surgery. It's obvious he's lost a lot of ups and isn't fully pre-injury form yet. Only in the last few games I'm starting to see a bit more explosiveness but even then he's not as quick and athletic as he was previously. It's gonna take time.

7. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

yeah man we need that good olde jeremy lin back:p

8. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Nice video. The end was pretty funny.

9. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

They're so cute, I love James' laugh :p

Beat me to it, LOL@James' face :p

Such nice likable young guys, I'm excited to watch them develop into the dangerous backcourt we know they'll turn into.:p

10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

They seem to be getting along really well. I hope Jeremy gets better and Chandler remains consistent. This team is a lot of fun to watch. I'm praying for Linsanity 2 lol.

11. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

12. Jetfuel

Jetfuel Member

Sure, just find a big able to set decent screens for him, then find a coach who will let him handle the ball.

13. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Youll be waiting a longtime.This is Hardens team and no linsanity is happening here. Linsanity was a flash in the pan. Raymond Sessions and Flip Murray flasdh in the pan.

14. Arthurprescott2

Aw... look at Spiegel trying to goad LOFers. He's so painfully dumb, it's sorta cute. Like watching a dog chase its own tail.

Come on Spiegel! You can do it. Go to EVERY single thread and trash Lin in the hopes that you can inject some "reason" into the discussion and "rectify" the misguided notions of so-called LOFers by regurgitating one-liners you took from more informed/intelligent members. Keep fighting for your worthy cause! :rolleyes:

15. Orange1

Orange1 Member

What does your own perception's Harden team has anything to do with Linsanity? They can co-exist as well. No? Whether you like it or not some fans will call whatever the names they like about their beloved players. Are you going to fight them all? Silly. :rolleyes:

Your Linsanity perception may be different from others. Team plays and team wins are my definition of Linsanity ever since I watched Lin played. Is it different from yours?

"Flash in the pan" should only apply to your closed mind. You need it. :)

16. SacTown

SacTown Member

Now that Harden got paid hopefully he can get those teeth fixed

17. zdrav

zdrav Member

Guy needs dentures, lol.

18. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

How about you crawl backto linmania or whatever site you crawled out of?

19. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Lin was a fluke. IT'S BECOMING MORE AND MORE APPRANT BY THE DAY

20. Arthurprescott2

Your English could use some polish. Ending sentences with prepositions is a big no-no in the US. I guess they don't teach grammar at troll factories?

Also, I've seen you use that "linmania" line against other antagonizers (I apologize for using words you might not be familiar with) before. Is that all you got? Come on, dude. Bust out the big guns, the rock solid arguments, the statistically-backed reasons why Lin sucks. I know you can do it if you just try a little harder. At least break out the "you only follow Lin cause you're Asian" line of arguments!

BTW: Good job, good effort. :grin: