1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDEO] Drunk Rockets fan confronts Ayesha and Dell Curry outside Toyota Center

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, May 25, 2018.

1. blackistan

blackistan Member

I don't like that the dude said something to her but I was a bit surprised she responded it was just some just some light hearted trash talk, I'd think that its somewhat normal when you go to an opposing teams arena you might get that treatment. Also I'm curious as to what she says at the end of that video looks to be a confrontation hopefully dude backed up and walked away. Not a good look though

D-rock likes this.
  2. YOLO

YOLO Member

just isn't a good look to me. on to game 6 we go

3. Mr. Turbo

Mr. Turbo Member

this leaves a bad taste in my mouth

seclusion and D-rock like this.
  4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

i don't care who you are if you wear other colors in an away arena you deserve some safe and friendly banter. it's the price you pay for deciding to visit enemy territory with your gear. that said, if you do it you just smile away or provide your own friendly banter in return. entitled, spoiled, curry family don't know how to handle it and to be real they escalated it from predictable banter to tense reaction.

AnHero, hvic, R0ckets03 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

She looked like she was minding her business when that fool rolled up. You can make up excuses for dumb fans but if it happens to you IRL you know that video is gonna be on Worldstar because you're gonna drop that idiot.

6. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Not how we do things apologies to the curry family

seclusion likes this.
  7. GIGO

GIGO Member

FYI:

8. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

I think if he only said it to the dad it would have been hilarious but not the ladies. I was still cracking up just because of the way dude was slurring and said he was all butt hurt.

9. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

**** happens. Move on........ I'm focused on CP3 HEALTH AND 1 MORE WIN.

I don't care if the dude physically fought the entire family and gave her a stone cold stunner.

[​IMG]

Snow Villiers and Rudyc281 like this.
  10. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Don’t understand what the problem is? All he said was that we were gonna beat them and then she looked like she threw something at him (playfully)

Then she did get all butthurt. That’s on them. All that team does is talk trash and then their entire crew cries when other people do it to them

dkim1984, Game7 and ipaman like this.
  11. chinesemamba

chinesemamba Member

This is fine, the fan did not cussed or said anything offensive to the curry family. I've recently went to a giants vs dodgers game at ATT stadium with all my astros gear and dodgers fans are the absolutely the ****ing worst. I was getting cussed out and middle fingers were pointing at me the whole entire time. And the only i did was kept pointing to the the world series champ patch on my jersey.

AnHero and snowconeman22 like this.
  12. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

The guy is a friggin idiot. Leave the man's family out of it. This is shameful. Mrs. Curry should have ignored his dumbass and kept it moving but this guy is a damn coward.

13. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Thread title should be changed.

Real Rockets fan exchanges friendly banter with salty and butthurt Ayesha and Dell Curry who handled it cringy AF outside Toyota Center

14. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

She's a player's wife not a player. She wasn't bothering him. This isn't cool.

15. Newlin

Newlin Member

We won the game. No need to say anything. We won. The Rockets did the talking with their play on the floor, and what a powerful statement it was. We won. No need to say anything.

sirbaihu, charlieaustin and seclusion like this.
  16. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I think this is a pretty simple line.

Draymond Green's mom. Sure. Ayesha. Fine. Mind you, I'm talking about what this guy was doing, not being a really rude and obnoxious *******, which is what I and I assume most thought we'd see when we clicked on this thread, not the relatively civil discourse that actually took place. Those are family members that are beyond family members. The Curry's faces are plastered on your screen EVERY game. Tell me the # of times you've seen a Rockets family member face on the screen ALL PLAYOFFS. I count ZERO (though I'm sure I missed some). Surely they are at the games. Mary Barbers (Draymonds mom) has purposefully made a name for herself.

These are "fair game" celebrities imo. Again, like what this guy did, not being a dick..

Rudyc281 likes this.
  17. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

fair enough.

As i just responded to someone else, the reason I don't think it is a big deal (or a deal at all) is because of who it is. These are family members that have put themselves out there. they're fair game, imo.

18. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

The surest way to lose this series is to think its won already.

Hopefully the Rockets treat Game 6 as just as important as Game 5. You chop the head off the snake. Don't rely on a Game 7, which while at home, anything can happen in one game. You need more effort in 6 than in 5, and more effort yet in 7 than 6. Then the Finals ramps that up again.

Rudyc281 and seclusion like this.
  19. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Banter is fine, but he had his phone in her face the entire time. It was unnecessary.

chinesemamba likes this.
  20. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Ding.