1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Chandler Parsons tip jam and stare down. Again.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 10, 2012.

1. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Sure, he's valuable. What could we get for him in trade? CBud makes less than 1/12th what Martin makes. Do you think he is more than 1/12th as good? I do. I'd say that Chase is at least half of what Martin is, maybe more.

2. delishman

delishman Member

The last 2nd round Morey player to create this much buzz was Chase Budinger!

But seriously, impressive game.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

One first rounder and a two rounder or 2 mid first rounder?

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I agree with this thought. If we could trade Martin for something valuable, I would give that a try. I always wondered why Bud shouldn't be able to play the 2. He is certainly athletic enough, and not really a worse defender than Martin. He would also be big for a 2 guard, while he is not that big for a 3. Most coaches see the 2 and 3 as relatively interchangeable anyway.

Lowry, Dragic
    Bud, Lee, Williams
    Parsons, Morris
    Scola, Patterson
    Dalembert, Hill

5. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

The brightest spot of the team so far this year. I hope he will develop into another Andrei Kirilenko one day.

6. gah

gah Member

Bud would consistently get blown by if he played the SG spot.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I would still put Lee before Bud....

8. mrjohn

mrjohn Member

I've got something that could make that happen:

Yet again though, Carlos Boozer and Joakim Noah were benched in the fourth quarter. It's obvious that Thibodeau trusts the combo of Omer Asik and Taj Gibson more on the floor. But that will surely be a topic of conversation for Bulls fans considering it's the third time already this season that Thibodeau has decided to make that move.

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bul...dreaction/rapid-reaction-bulls-111-wolves-100

Martin, Sam and Hill for Noah and Korver. Opens up mins for Asik and Gibson and moves Noah's salary. Martin and Rip at the 2 is sick. That team would be the best team in the league.

9. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Chandler Parsons: The New Human Highlight Film?

10. mrjohn

mrjohn Member

We could add Greg Smith. Lowry, Lee, Parsons, Scola, Noah is nice 5 with great depth off of bench with Dragic, Korver, Bud, Morris and Pat off bench.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Are you sure they are sick of Noah? Wouldn't they give up on Asik before they trade Noah?

12. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

don't think cbud is quick enough to guard 2's

13. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Nice dunk and love the attitude and sort of stare down.

Bullard however is annoying, who else is this childish or ridiculous in trying to give someone a nickname. The Chandler Parson Project, really ??

14. alethios

alethios Member

Excellent choice, and why not? Sirius is played quite often at home playoff games. Perfect lead in to our latest rising star.

I've always been an Alan Parsons fan and now I'm a Chandler Parsons fan.:grin:

15. koopa

koopa Member

The next peja stojakovic! or yea if not a young shane battier..lol

16. dd89

dd89 Member

Hey, Bud! That was a facial slam dunk on your career! Let's party!

17. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

parsons the black budinger

18. mrjohn

mrjohn Member

Thibs actions speak loudly. Noah makes 10+ mill, Asik's next contact will be less than that is much less than that now. And Boozer is a hard contract to move. Gibson will make 5+ soon as well. They are going to have to make a move at some point. And this trade would help them tremendously as well.

19. gah

gah Member

They are in win now mode and not giving Noah away, the guy was untouchable last year. This one maybe they'll listen if somebody is willing to take Carlito's bozo contract along and send 2 good players their way. Nobody is willing to do that.

20. mrjohn

mrjohn Member

Dalembart, Asik, Boozer, Gibson and Hill would still be a top 5 big man rotation in the league. Deng, Martin, Rip, Brewer would be a top 3 wing rotation. This move would make them the favorites in East IMO while being able to keep Asik and Gibson when its time to pay them.