1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Bynum ejected, Rockets players mockingly wave goodbye to him

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 6, 2012.

1. ashiin

ashiin Member

Oh Clyde... That's a peace sign not "number 2".

2. Brandyon

Brandyon Member

This has been the established method for guarding dominant, imposing centers in the league for decades. If anyone like Shaq, Yao, Bynum, Howard ever got calls like Kobe, they would never have a shot that wasn't followed by FTs.

3. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

He just became my favorite (non?) laker.

4. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Man I was the only one clapping and cheering in Staples it seemed. People around me were PISSED! Bynum is an idiot

5. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Makeup technical that was LOL. Parsons said "can we get one call" and got a T. So therefore, if anyone says "I got fouled" they should get a T as well.

6. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. arubato

arubato Member

That is actually "number 2". Because it's the 2nd T of Bynum.

8. lionaire

lionaire Member

Really?

9. MD_in_Training

Ask JJ Barea, Gerald Wallace, and Michael Beasley.

Sh**, you could probably ask the whole Lakers team too.

10. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I saw a Rockets fan on the Lakers broadcast stand up and clap. Were you near the baseline and close to the Rockets bench?

11. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

any black athlete thats doesnt act a certain way, and be humble 24/7. Is a horrible human being to some people

Meanwhile athletes such as Philip Rivers, and others can say and behave as they please( and be labeled heroes)

Its not a big deal to me though. But some people just dont wanna hear it

Andrew Bynum is not a bad guy in real life, neither is Russell Westbrook. But their is a negative persception out their towards young black athletes, and many non-blacks dont understand what a real bad person is. They judge because they envy that person, and they want to see that person behave the way he or she wants.

ITS VERY SAD

1 person likes this.
  12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Here he is, back with his 'inciteful' agenda. I don't care if you're black or not, why don't you do us a favor and stop projecting your racism on everyone else?

#72 napalm06, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  13. MD_in_Training

This is the most r****ded thing I've read for a long time. You should seriously stop posting.

14. ReverseBjorn

ReverseBjorn Member

We should really start an MVP chant for Bynum down here everytime he touches the ball. :grin:

15. DreamRoxCoogFan

Clyde was actually right, it wasn't a peace sign, he was signaling that it was Bynum's second technical

16. Asian Sensation

Chandler Chunkin up dem deuces. Signs that he's becoming a Houstonian.

17. deekay209

deekay209 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GdrrPQWqbdQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oqMKjrr2Fyc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VU7RiLERJ-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeppppp. Nothing to do with him being black buddy. He likes being a 7 foot bully. Or try to be anyway.

Oh, and I forgot about this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zW6go5rkmvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. conquistador#11

lol at soccer, if you were handicapped and Bynum pulled a castanza and parked on your handicapped parking spot, you wouldn't think he was a bad person? you would actually high five the guy?

I'm curious to what Bynum said to the bench? any clips from their post game?
    I saw that the goran was working the tv broadcast and radio. multibeast.

19. MD_in_Training

Let me make it clear that it's not just the fact that he pulls these dirty plays with no inhibition. It's also the fact that he has little to no remorse when the players are seriously hurt. The look on his face when he does it is almost like he thinks he's in the right to intentionally injure players.

Gerald Wallace got a pneumo-FU**ING-thorax from a broken rib because of Bynum's cheap shot. I mean, if the broken rib caused more damage to the pleura, Gerald Wallace could have died.

20. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I would love for someone to just demolish Bynum in the head and give him a taste of his own medicine. He is doing things out there that could potentially paralyze people.