1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Vasilis Spanoulis makes Greek Olympic team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by white lightning, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Manuel Romney

Manuel Romney Contributing Member

He barely played, but in the little that he did, he didn't impress me. LeBron had back to back dunks that came from stealing two really bad passes by Vassilis. They took him out of the game right after that.

I guess you can't really say he sucks because he played so little, but he kinda reminded me of Brent Price with the way he brought the ball up the floor. However, if he makes the team, I don't think he'll ever get off the bench.

#21 Manuel Romney, Aug 17, 2004
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2004
  2. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

what do you expect from a second round pick ?!?! we have two FIRST round picks that have barely made it off the bench in their NBA careers

3. lost_elephant

lost_elephant Contributing Member

he did have 1 really nice penetration where he broke down the defender and attacked the rim. unfortunately he missed.

4. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

And so it begins.......

Malick Badienne is so.........yesterday...........

5. ROCS4LIFE

ROCS4LIFE Member

agains USA today, he played 2min, 0/1 fg, 2 TURNOVERS ! enough said ....

6. World B Free

World B Free Member

Cuttino Mobley was a second round pick too, you just never know what you might get in the second round.......

7. Manuel Romney

Manuel Romney Contributing Member

Exactly, just because your a second round pick doesn't mean that you're destined for the bench. If that were the case they'd simply do away with the second round. Having said that, where in my post did I say I had high expectations for him?!?! That was a very stupid post Willis.