1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Uverse Customers] Anyone else having issues with...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by leroy, Dec 4, 2014.

Tags:
  1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

accessing things like WatchESPN app or ESPN3.com, FXNow or any of the other apps that you log into using your Uverse account? I haven't been able to watch any of them for going on a week. When I try to log in, it skips over the page where you enter your login and password and goes back to the app but doesn't let me watch anything. Says I'm an unauthorized user. It's not my account (allegedly) since I have U300 and anything over U200 grants you access.

2. leroy

So...no one is having this problem?

Could one of you test it for me to confirm whether it is or is not just me?

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Its working on my laptop. logged on tho ATT no problem.

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:eek: I had a problem like that when I tried to watch some Rockets' games earlier in the season and some soccer games. I just REFRESHED, then logged out, then logged back in, and refreshed again.

Right now, none of those problems are there.

[​IMG]

5. leroy

Tried all of that, including clearing the cache, passwords, history, etc and still no luck. One guy from AT&T claimed there was an "outage" which I promptly called b.s. on. I've had nothing but problems since we moved (lost all of my dvr recordings, too).

6. SwoLy-D

If it happens from another browser (at the office, your mom's house, etc.), then it's not the browser.

Try a different yahoo/sbc/att email address that's tied to the AT&T U-verse account... maybe a sub-account...? :confused:

7. Ismail

Ismail Member

Had this issue on my laptop, had to clear my cookies and cached data or whatever and it worked afterwards. On AppleTV I had to do a software update.

8. leroy

Tried that. It's not just my laptop. It's the apps on my phone and iPad as well.

Even better...all of my dvr recordings from Saturday until last night disappeared.

#8 leroy, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  9. Nero

Nero Member

How new is your router?

I had been having sporadic problems in general, internet going out repeatedly for a couple minutes, router rebooting habitually, tv outages..

Called them and a tech came out, said 'yep the router has bit the dust'. The tech said those things only have a life span of maybe 18 months and then they start to fail.

Been rock-solid again since the new router was put in.

Just FYI

10. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Also, do you have the wireless router? I had NOTHING but issues with those. Piles of ****.

11. SwoLy-D

They screwed up your account because your DVR'd stuff and the access to all the different cable channels for online viewing are all tied to it. :eek: Won't help restarting, clearing cache, etc., etc.

12. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I'm having some cable TV issues with Uverse this week.