1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Utah vs Minnesota: Ejections?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rocket River, Apr 16, 2001.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

1st. I hate bill walton
    Listening to him talk about the 'ABUSE' the Refs
    were taking and how their should be a rule
    about that . . .was disgusting
    [If he was being sarcastic I missed it]

2nd. I hate Karl Malone
    but kicking him out of the game was BS

3rd. I love KG
    Kicking him out of the game was BS

4th There should be no fines because these
    Refs are ridiculous.

Rocket River

------------------

2. 4chuckie

4chuckie Member

I hate Walton as well.

Karl's T was warranted, although the foul was questionable. Karl just kept on running his mouth and getting in fron of the official. A team leader needs to understand to win he has to be in the game.

KG's T puzzles me. Unless he said something it didn't look like he deserved the T. BUt his act after receving the T was stupid. I did agree witht the announcer that one of his teammates should have got in front of him.

3. DocRiverPhoenixSunScreen@

I missed the game, what exactly happened? Did Karla and KG get into a scuffle, or were they two separate incidents?

------------------
    This message has been brought to you by:

DocRiverPhoenixSunScreen@

4. jamma34

jamma34 Member

malone i think refused to comment after the game, and kg said that he didnt cuss or be threatening to the official just kinda said "damn, how could you make that call" somewhat emphatically

------------------
    president of the sleepy floyd to hall of fame club.

http://www.it-is-truth.org

http://members.fortunecity.com/omar369

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Walton is freakin idiot , he talks out his nose and goes into a lecture about things nobody even cares about! Malone and KG got double techs and than later Malone got thrown out , than 5 minutes later KG got thorw out and then he threw a fit .

------------------
    Vice President of Executive Operations of the Sean Colson Fan Club

http://bbs.babitze.com

6. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

It was funny when the main matchup was Reggie Slater versus Ostertag, and Walton showers Ostertag with praise, saying things like "Greg Ostertag is really inspiring his team with his offensive rebounds." He always compares scrub centers to Wilt Chamberlain. Anyway, the play by play guy says something like "do you think that the TWolves are lacking everything Ostertag brings to his team?" and so on and so on. It was just the most pathetic conversation. The matchups were also pathetic: Benoit(who the hell is he?) versus Ellis, Danny Manning versus Sam Mitchell. Just made me chuckle a bit.

------------------
    Hakeem, Hasaw, Haconquered.

7. rocketsfan34

rocketsfan34 Contributing Member

Walton is cool. Don't be dissing the guy. He's one of the few non-biased announcers out there.

Where else can you get quality statements like, "Where would the Clippers be without the dominating presence of Sean Rooks?"

------------------
    Draftsource.net