1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Utah get humiliated at home by the Grizz!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Azim da Dream, Jan 26, 2000.

1. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

Man, after watching the Jazz play and beat the Lakers on Monday in a double-OT nail-biter, I was actually beginning to fear them. Everyone had written them off as too old, yet here they are at the top of the Division - ah well, they got demolished by the Grizz - the NBA's latest "road warriors".
    http://espn.go.com/nba/2000/20000126/recap/vanuth.html

Azim da Dream

------------------
    No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

In a word... Wow!

3. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Why would you fear the Jazz if you were a Rockets fan? Are they keeping us out of the 8-spot? One thing's for sure, if Utah wins the Midwest, Karl Malone is without question the MVP of the league.

4. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

I wasn't fearing they would take the Rockets play-off spot, but that they will actually make another serious title run, and still have a chance to take it - though it will be tough. If they have to play Sacramento again, there is no way they will manage to get through a Kings team that is more experienced, stronger and simply better than last year's team.

Azim da Dream

------------------
    No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.

5. SpaceCity

SpaceCity Contributing Member

Sir,
    To me it says a lot about Rudy and his staff.

Just like the National team last season when nobody thought that he could get all those youngsters to play good team ball.

6. sir scarvajal

sir scarvajal Member

I have been more wondering why Vancouver is as bad as they are. Bibby, MD, Abdur-Rahem, Oth & BC should be a pretty good nucleus. In fact I would have thought they would be better than our team-sans Hakeem, Barkley, Cato & Rodgers, but without all those guys we played better then them. I suspect the coach stinks (is Brian Hill there?) and can't get them to play any defense.