1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Used White G1 Phone (Tmobile)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by G0 R0CKETS, Dec 6, 2010.

1. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

Gots a few scratches on the body but not the screen. Letting it go for 100 OBO. I no longer have a need for it since switching to Verizon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

I put my G1 on Craigslist for $100 on Saturday morning and had it sold by 1PM that same day which shocked me. With all the new phones on the market I figured I'd have a tough time getting my asking price but I guess there are enough people out there who either can't afford the the high prices for these new smartphones or have no interest entering into two year contracts to get the phones at their lowest possible prices.

I received four emails showing interest in the phone in a four hour span so there is still plenty of interest out there in G1's...

Good luck with your sale.

3. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

its still a good phone to root the hell out of it, even though its 2 years old, people still love it

Nexus One and now Nexus S are going to be good devices with high resell value, like iPods.

I'd try Craigslist also, I sold my Droid 1 on there for $100 within a few days

4. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

Thanks guys ...I will go that route.