1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Update: James Ennis Hamstring Injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Deuce, Dec 12, 2018.

1. psaman17

psaman17 Member

House has been a pleasant surprise on both ends. We need Greens offensive outburst and gravity off the bench.

Ennis really doesn't do anything for me. I hope he's relegated to the role of 10 mpg energy guy off the bench when he returns.

He's a smaller Corey Brewer.

2. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

He’s our best cutter and he finishes pretty good at the rim. Plus he’s another defender to throw out. He’s a better defender than green and house...

TheRealAllpro likes this.
  3. jboslett

jboslett Member

Not a better defender than House from what I've seen, and to be a better defender than Gerald Green isn't saying much.