1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Undercover Video Exposes China’s Human Rights Abuse of Forced Organ Harvesting...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Andre0087, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Undercover Video Exposes China’s Human Rights Abuse of Forced Organ Harvesting From Prisoners of Conscience

In an undercover video obtained by NTD and released for the first time at a recent policy forum on Capitol Hill, a Chinese liver transplant doctor can be seen boasting that he and his team can find the highest quality livers for transplant.

“You can see that the quality of this liver is very good. Look at this liver. This is the best liver ever,” the doctor said.

This video is the latest piece of evidence that supports the 14-year-old horrifying allegation that prisoners of conscience are killed for their organs in China.

In the 5-minute video, a number of hospitals in Beijing are visited by Yu Ming—a Chinese Falun Gong practitioner who later escaped to the United States.

Ming recorded the conversations he had with doctors and medical staff in secret, posing as a patient in need of a transplant.

“As long as there are no contradictions, I can do surgery for liver cancer patients in two or three weeks,” one doctor told Ming. “Sometimes even faster, like one week,” he added.

More below:
    https://www.ntd.com/undercover-vide...ting-from-prisoners-of-conscience_445457.html

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There is Chinese communist propaganda out there for sure. And there is something from Fulan Gong who for good reason, is completely anti-PRC. NTD is that entity.

3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I can't and won't vouch for the site but the video looks legit. We've been giving the PRC a pass for too long.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I would not include myself in that group. i have posted many times about their human rights abuses on this board.

Ultimately, we don't control China or what happens in China. The people in this country have decided that they are ok with it so long as they get to buy their cheap crap from walmart and face it, China has enough of our debt they could tank us. The policy has been to engage the Chinese vs take a hardline stance - and that's been the case since Nixon.

But what I don't like to see is people trying to paint the Chinese people in a way that makes them hate Asians, and that's what things like "Kung Flu" do. Words do matter. And when your leader is openly racist is it any wonder you are seeing attacks on Chinese and Asians in the US spiking?

T_Man likes this.
  5. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

My issue with with the CCP not Chinese folks in general.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I bet those livers are full of China Virus.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Well when you call it China virus, people don't go, "hey that CCP is really bad" they go, "F those Asians and let's kick them out of the country".

THe whole reason to call it China Virus is to help foster hate, nothing else.