1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ugh...Sorry for Deleting my Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DREAMer, Sep 9, 2000.

1. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Man all my hard work, Poof gone in the blink of an eye.....

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.
    DREAMer's Rocket Page

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I heard that some were upset that I deleted my "Last Guess 6:16pm" Houston Texans thread. That indeed was me and not Clutch. Sorry, it seemed to become a shouting match, and I chose to stop it with the delete key. How else can you stop the evil Kagy?

I apologize ... especially to Clutch who was likely blamed for the delete. I should have put out a disclaimer like this afterwards.

Understand everyone, I've never seen Clutch delete a thread unless it was putrid profanity and racist attacks at a specific person. But he always seems to get blamed for author deletions.

Unfortunately, he has now resorted to turning off author Deletes. That's a real shame, because I used it quite often to practice spiffy HTML and animation in the "Tickets" area before posting in the Big Board. Plus, I always liked to delete any mess I make during weekend patrol with Mango.

(Det the Threat...I wanted to Delete my mess last night, but couldn't. btw: the was an awesome cow animation you added, with commentary.)

3. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

I knew thats how you got all those posts!!!!!

------------------
    In order to be a success in life, you need 2 things:
    1. Don't tell everything you know.

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Thanks Heypartner. I had a good laugh when I saw yours and Smeggy Smeg's animations.

5. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Whoa, did Finn* just call out HP for padding his post numbers?????

[​IMG]

------------------
    I am the founding member of the Butt-Nekkid Party! White House here we come!