1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

U.S. soldier arrested after plotting bombing, targeting Beto

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by REEKO_HTOWN, Sep 24, 2019.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Beto? Damn, this honestly sounds like some Juicy Smolle ****.

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Beto won't be president, but I suppose he's done the best job of aligning himself with the gun control issue. So, I can see how he's made himself a good symbolic target.

4. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

"Targeting" Beto may be a bit strong.

He was making a car bomb for a (fake FBI) neo-Nazi who said he needed to be able to drive it from OK to TX. The bomb maker started asking what they were going to use it for. The FBI eventually answered vaguely that it was for a Texas politician. When the bomb maker kept asking for specifics, the FBI turned it back around, asking the bomb maker who he would use it on.

The answer was basically, "I don't know many Texas politicians, the only one I can think of that I don't like is Beto".