1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

TWill - TNot

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Amel, Dec 17, 2011.

Tags:
  1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Preseason is preseason man. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
    His reg season averages are 8 pts 4 rbs 2.6 ast
    Way to go if you play the number's game.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You, Sir, forgot Lamar Kardashian.....
    Well all those guys have one thing in common.....build like a hybrid - half human - half ape

3. Shaud

Shaud Member

Dude you quoted basically is saying Terrence Williams has the potential to average a triple double.

I pray that was sarcasm.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

;) Only if you say so.
    I pray that he comes at least close. I mean who knows. I just say coming close Tmac's or Stevie's numbers are a win for the team.
    6 rbs. 6 dimes

5. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

I was at the game last night, and I thought he looked pretty good. Thabeet looked like **** though.

6. bill-sam

bill-sam Member

the Problem with T-will I think is that he is used to avoiding contact with someone who guarding him,that‘s why he only earn few FT,the other problem is his shot-release looks better than ariza once did but just can't lock down the way he showed in the camp。

7. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

I am assuming we are maintaining Alderman's system with Finch and will add plays here and there from McHale's scrapbook. T-WIll just does not fit into our system. He affects our roster in so many ways.

He screws Lowry. We dont want him to be the key play maker where Lowry dribbles up the ball and passes it to T-Will at top of the key and then ball stops moving and everyoone else waits for T-Will do make a play. We did so well with Lowry calling the shots and running the team.

The only option I see if he comes off the bench with Dragic and Lee to play the 3. Even then he will take away chances from Dragic and Lee off the bench. He screws Bud too. He proved me wrong but Bud took off in the last 15-20 games. T-Will screws with Bud's time if he plays the 3.

T-Will is not not good enough at creating and finishing to have our plays/players revolve around him. Way too inefficient. He needs to fit with what we already have. What we really need him to do is defend, grab rebounds and play off the ball, spot up shooting, cuts etc......

2 people like this.
  8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

It is only a matter of time before he is starting.

9. YaosDirtyStache

Keep dreamin...this dude has every tool to be a superstar.

10. dje243

dje243 Member

Twill seems way more comfortable driving to the basket than spot up shooting. We have plenty of spot up shooters on the team, but not as many players who can run around the defense and wear them out. If twill finds a lane to the basket he should take it. Plus he clearly has the speed and hops to be a great defender and rebounder. All he needs is minutes and accountability. I've never been a huge fan of the guy but I'm starting to realize how valuable he could be if a team really invested in developing him. The same goes for JHill. I believe Mchale was brought here not to tank but to turn our young guys into basketball players. Im all for that approach.

11. Halfback10

Halfback10 Rookie

I like how people here say he's garbage, but what are you? You're a nobody. Just a dumb fan sitting on the couch. LOL!

1 person likes this.
  12. Sooty

Sooty Contributing Member

Errr, right!

You been trash talking T-Will every chance you get, so everyone's gonna take your opinion with a grain of salt champ!

13. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

T-Will, is that you?

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Hey at least you spelled "You're" correctly.

But that does not make anyone a nobody because they don't play professional basketball, the majority of posters on here will not be broke 2 years after their playing career ends, while the majority of NBA "Somebodies" will be.

DD

15. Moahst

Moahst Member

Terrance Williams seems committed to proving that he is an offensive force (and he very easily could be soon) but I wish he would heed McHale's advice and turn his attention to defense. He's got long arms, a strong body, and good instincts - he could be a lock down defender if he put the time and effort into it!

16. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

Son, you got called out...

17. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

[​IMG]

18. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Can't we just all get along? I Twant to twink Twill Twon't sux.

19. Victorious

Victorious Member

Tthat twas tawesome!

20. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Not sure T-Will fits with this squad. It seems like his mentality is shoot first, then pass.

He kind of reminds me of good ol' Stevie Franchise.