1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TV when do you watch it?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by body slam, Dec 1, 2018.

1. body slam

body slam Member

Are you more likely to watch at its actual time slot or DVR/stream and watch it later?

Sports I prefer to watch live. Everything else mostly dvr or stream.

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I do a mix between watching and recording to watch later. But, I can rock the **** out of the dual buffer when I watch live so I usually got two shows going at once flipping between them...especially if one of those buffers is showing a program with commercials. I just go to the other buffer and start watching that second show from where I paused. Then, flip back to other show when this second show goes to commercial. Screw commercials! ;)

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Regular shows are almost all DVR/Stream. Sports I will watch live if I can. If I am out then I will watch them via DVR/Stream. I will try my best to avoid results. Then I will watch those games when I get home. I don't mind watching on DVR/Stream. I will ff commercials and occasionally through the FTs too if it's a basketball game. Then I will watch the 4th period without forwarding.

4. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

12:00
    12:20
    3:00
    3:25
    7:00

5. PhiSlammaJamma

Is this a 4k Smart TV we are watching?

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

Outside of sports, everything on demand. Commercials are for the poors

DreamShook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

All the time. My eyes burn

8. Gdaliya

Gdaliya Member

I usually try my best to watch Sports live but the time difference makes it harder for me to watch all of the Rockets games live so i also record some.

I work in a place with many TV's in the halls so i do get exposed to a lot of weird morning/health/Lifestyle shows.

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Its 2018. Cable TV should be dead by now.

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Rarely, if ever, watch live TV for shows/movies/etc. I'm always watching sports during those time slots. Stream the shows/movies/etc. on weekends or late night.

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Sports Live, but I DVR the Rockets to watch later.

The only time I will try to watch a TV show live is to support a show I feel is about to get cancelled. That is very rare though.