1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[tv series] I LOVE the Hart of Dixie!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Oct 9, 2013.

Tags:
  1. what

what Member

This might be my favorite show since the Gilmore Girls. Great show. Ya'll can have agents of s.h.i.e.l.d, give me Hart of Dixie, babbby!

2. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Surrender it.

3. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

i bet you watch because of rachel bilson

no idea she's 32

she looks like she's in her mid 20s

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I'm man enough to admit

• Gossip Girl
    • The "L" Word

5. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is it about to show the world that it's on Breaking Bad's level?

6. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I was a Gilmore fan, care to describe the show?

7. what

what Member

the show was about a single (but extremely independent) mother (lorelai gilmore) trying to raise her equally opinionated daughter (Rory). The subplots were lorelai's very proper (and rich) parents (richard and emily gilmore) who always tried to impose their values onto rory even at the expense of alienating lorelai.

the show was also about lorelai's and rory's dating habits and how they always seem to intersect (lorelai dating rory's english teacher), (rory dating Jess, who also was related to Luke, who eventually began dating Lorelai).

The other characters all played well for the town and provided the charm: like the town troubadour, a gossiping sally struthers, and especially Paris (who competed with rory in acedemics and later the school newspaper as the editor, and sookie, who always had a crisis in the kitchen and was lorelai's best friend.)

Enough?

8. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So much failure here.

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Would you care to describe the show that you started a thread about and said you enjoyed as much as Gilmore Girls?

10. ILoveWhiteGirls

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/ewXFOxC95T8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/ewXFOxC95T8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

11. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Rep for being a Gilmore Girls fan. Loved the show(give zero ****s if it affects my "man card".
    Rep for Rachel Bilson. (still so underratedly beautiful)

Neg rep for the thread in general.

12. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

I think I've seen every episode, but I wouldn't say I LOVE it. It's one I'm watching to finally see Zoe and Wade finally ride off into the sunset together. I think Rachel Bilson is adorable and the guy who plays the character Wade is gorgeous. They keep me watching.

It's like Gilmore Girls in the way that it takes place in a small town full of weird quirky characters, most of them I cannot stand.

My favorite CW show was Emily Owens, MD. That show was amazing. Funny, great drama and storyline. Finally a relatable show and they cancelled it after the biggest cliffhanger in the mid season finale.

13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

After catching a few episodes on Netflix, I'm suspecting this thread was a joke.