1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, May 12, 2013.

1. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

If the killed agent isn't Coulson, May, Daisy, Fitz, or Simmons, then it would have been really ****ty of them to hype this death for soooo long.

They can't kill Mack because they need to stop killing the black guys; it's too predictable and lame.

And if they kill Lincoln or one of the other Inhumans no one cares about? Lame. So lame.

Anyway I predict they will be lame and kill off Lincoln, which is supposed to make us feel sorry for Daisy or something but it won't. This the thing about this show is, it's not very good. So we have to keep that in mind.

I think the killed agent should be Coulson, but I don't see that happening.

Also FFS get rid of Ward for good.

2. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Yeah, that ending was terrible. Lash could basically be killed with any high powered rifle.

I like the show a lot but this season just crapped the bed the last few episodes. Daisy almost kills Mack in the last episode but he's completely fine the next episode. That was a complete cop-out.

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

She rattled a Kree's neck to putty but rattling mack's ribs were slightly bruised

Pure Kree Blood melts people . . . and they run out . . . so they NEED Daisy's Kree tainted blood

Honestly it should be Daisy . . .everyone who touched the guy . . . saw their own death . . .why should she be different?

Rocket River

4. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

The people in the first experiment melted bc they didn't have any Kree blood, which is why they needed Daisy's partial Kree blood.

And there's no way it's going to be Daisy.

5. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Hoping for a double dose of Coulson and May. My guess is May.

6. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Anybody cringe when Daisy goes "drain me" the pose was so corny. I liked the Lash episode up until the point I realized that he was going to die. Hopefully they can use his remains to weaponize.

7. Juxtaposed Jolt

Losing Clark Gregg would cause a lot of people to stop watching the show. Myself included.

8. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

And why not just wait a few days so she can replenish her blood? She could be giving blood multiple times per month in perpetuity. Hive's idea to just drain all her blood to make more weak ugly mutants in the short term didn't make any sense at all.

The more I think about how this season went down, the angrier I am getting. Daisy's character got really stupid. And they stopped highlighting her amazing rack for some strange reason...

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Why? It's not like he's a great actor, and his character isn't even charming in this show like he was in the movies.

That he was/is apparently completely out of touch with the Avengers doesn't help his cause either. I think his death wouldn't even make Tony Stark blink at this point.

This show is best as background noise.

10. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

I enjoyed Coulson up until Winter Soldier, but basically this afterwards.

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

They have not been strong on story
    They get too caught up in side storys
    Hell I just says that Marvel's Most Wanted was scrapped . . I almost applauded

Rocket River

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Called it.

13. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Yeah I was defending the show to your criticism a few months ago and now I have jumped far off that bandwagon.

Completely lost interest, haven't watched last several episodes, story had nothing to keep me watching. Don't know how they jacked it up but it is over.

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

15. hvic

hvic Member

I noticed the same thing. Great minds think alike

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Meh!

Rocket River

17. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

From reading through the comments, it sounds like I was wise to quit this show a few episodes into this season.....

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hive was quite entertaining until
    he turned into an Octopus like guy from Pirates of the Caribbean :)

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Technically he wasn't even an "agent" right? He told Coulson that he didn't want to be one after they had made the point that you have to "want it" to be an agent.

So this was a fail in many ways.

20. Juxtaposed Jolt

I think he's a great actor, but he just doesn't have a lot to work with. Also, hard to be charming when you've had to quell your own civil war (of sorts), and had to lose a hand.

Considering people have already grieved and that there's been 2 Avengers movies, 2 CA movies and a handful of others, why would anyone in the MCU care about Coulson now, much less Stark?

Agreed on the show, though. It might be the worst Marvel property on TV, today.